5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Women's Siren Trainer
Published on 2 May 2012 by Yum Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but hard to break in.
Stylish shoe, but it is taking a long time to break in. Even now I have to curl the tongue on the right shoe backwards and towards the laces, as it is digging into my foot.
Published 18 months ago by Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Women's Siren Trainer, 2 May 2012
I had bought a pair of these trainers/ shoes 7-8 years ago and was a little apprehensive about paying £80 on a pair of shoes that might not be comfortable, but here I am, buying another pair! The old pair had done some mileage and were still in perfect working order but after signing up for another sponsored walk this year, I decided I needed to invest in a new pair.

They are so comfortable and durable that I didn't even look at any other make. They mould to your feet and help make you walk properly, which is something I do need help with! Here's to another 7-8 years.....!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little stiffer than previous pair, 5 Jun 2012
P. Hartley (England) - See all my reviews
I've had this exact model of shoe before and feel that this pair are stiffer/slightly less flexible than my first pair. However, having worn them a few times they are comfy and offer the right support for my feet. Had I tried them on in a shop I don't think I would have bought because they seemed a bit stiff them but I'm pleased stuck with them. Anyone buying Merrell women's footwear needs to be aware that the sizing is a bit on the small size. I buy Merrell UK size 8 but normally get a 7 or 7.5 size shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for walking and everyday use, 17 Aug 2010
Wear these shoes all the time. Provide great support and are wearing well. They do let water in through the mesh on top of the toe when its really wet. But great for summer walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, 29 July 2011
I ordered these shoes for walking the dog. Very important that they are comfortable and waterproof as I usually walk at least 1 1/2 hours everyday.

These shoes are excellent. I expected a few weeks of having to walk them in and perhaps some blisters, but have experienced no problems. They have been extremely comfortable from the very first day that I have worn them. My feet have also stayed dry.

Would definitely recommend these to other people. True to size, very comfy and waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 3 Sep 2012
I bought these shoes as I find a lot of walking boots too restrictive. I wanted a waterproof comfortable walking shoe that offered good support to my foot arches and which looked good too. I've done a couple of 10 mile hikes in them and have used them for walking about town all day when abroad. They fit the bill perfectly. My feet have still felt refreshed at the end of the day. Cannot comment on their waterproof ability yet as I haven't tested them for this yet. My husband bought the men's version of this shoe as well and he's very pleased with his too.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking shoes., 5 Dec 2013
At last! A pair of comfortable shoes I can wear for a long period of time. After reading the reviews on size I decided to get a size 7, a size bigger than normal and they fit beautifully. I admit to having a bunion [yuk] and these shoes are wide enough to accommodate it . When you first put the shoes on the insoles feels a bit hard, but when they get warmed up they are really comfortable and very light. I was a bit wary of the price, a bit more than I usually pay, but they are worth every penny. I have not tested the waterproofing yet, no doubt that will soon be possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don`t be put off by their firmness, 15 July 2014
Caddy2 (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Have had lots of Merrells and know the fit. I`m a UK5 but always buy a Merrell UK6 and they fit perfectly every time. Last pair were Chameleon Arc GTX so hesitated to get these but am not sorry. Much better shoe. Stronger, lighter, more stylish and once I got used to the firmness of them, very very comfortable after a short while. Yes, they feel really hard when they first go on which is a shock and they don`t really "give" but somehow they mould round the foot and feel like slippers . Super light for what they are and although I have worn then quite a bit there is no sign of wear in the soles yet - unlike the Arcs which wore out in 6 months. I love them and would readily have another pair. In fact, I have bought the midi boot now and those are just as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Chance, 21 Nov 2013
I bought a pair at GoOutdoors in Southampton in November 2012 ...... SO comfortable and supported my feet beautifully BUT they only lasted 6 months - is it too much to expect a pair of walking shoes to last more than that ? I wear then for 1 hour in the morning and half an hour in the afternoon, to walk the dog.
The fit is so good I ordered another pair, in the hope the previous one was a ' rogue '. I do hope they last longer, otherwise I shall be complaining and damning Merrell as tricksters.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but hard to break in., 8 May 2013
This review is from: Merrell Womens SIREN SPORT GTX Trekking & Hiking Shoes (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent and comfy, 8 Nov 2012
Bought these as I had a previous pair that had lasted almost a year of fairly constant wear at work. Am on my feet for a full 7+ hour day and also wore them when out wandering about the local countryside of a weekend. I have fairly skinny feet and I find that Merrel Trainers usually fit quite well, these being no exception :-)