5.0 out of 5 stars Some info about
Very nice and comfortable. I am fan of Merrell's shoes first of all because of their soles, undoubtfully ones of world's best. One significant but: usually Merrel's size less than other's, my size is 11UK, but they were too small, 12UK was OK, thus, maybe not bad idea to order 1 or even 1,5 size larger. Nevertheless, Merrell's cool!
Published on 28 Nov. 2011 by tohter

1.0 out of 5 stars bad deal
shoes sent out by this seller were totally different than the ones intially put in photo, i returned item, they now have my money, and the shoes, the original photo had the proper sticky soles, the pair they sent had the awfull checked sole, which is uncomfortable, and wears out much quicker than the original merrell sticky sole. i know this as i have had both types...
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by S.Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Some info about, 28 Nov. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going after 10+ years ...... (just!), 22 May 2011
This review is from: Merrell Jungle Moc Nubuck, Men's Loafers (Shoes)
I bought a pair of these shoes (Taupe) in 1999 for a fair bit more than a pair can be bought for now, they certainly are lazy shoes, which slip on and off easily and feel like slippers but look pretty cool once weathered a bit. My pair have proven to be a pair of the most comfortable, durable and favourite shoes I've ever owned. They are finally worn out but have endured all kinds of abuse particularly toward the end of their life when I used them for anything, where now I use them solely for taking the dogs out only but are still as comfortable as ever..... Many cheaper attempts by other shoe manufacturers at copying this style are about which says a lot about their popularity but the originals by Merrell seem to be superior due to being particularly ergonomically styled and attention to comfort and durability - the sole wears very well, supports well even after over 10 years and grips nicely.
Overall - nice comfy shoes.

NB My feet are very hard on shoes, I over-pronate and tend to wear shoes out fairly quickly so the length of time these shoes have lasted me is pretty astounding by my standards!!

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy quality, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Merrell Jungle Moc Nubuck, Men's Loafers (Shoes)
I first bought a pair of these Merrell Moc slip ons almost by accident five years ago, as they were on offer in a local shoe shop when I was browsing one day. The wow factor when I put them on for the first time was what convinced me to buy another pair. I now have three pairs of jungle mocs in two different colours.

An ergonomically designed trainer style sole on these shoes affords a great deal of support and comfort when walking and the toe/heel guards protect the front and rear from accidental scuffing.
There are similar style shoes on the market cheaper, but they just don't compare for quality and comfort, plus longetivity of life: my first pair are still going strong.
And the sheer convenience of a slip on shoe which grips the foot gently but evenly is unbeatable.
Definitely a good buy for the price.

Update 2014.
I've bought yet another pair of Merrell Mocs, and almost nine years on from buying my very first pair, I can vouch for the fact that the quality is just as good. So often manufacturers get a popular line made more cheaply to increase or maintain their profit margin, but it looks like this manufacturer hasn't compromised on quality.

They also make a bigger range of colours and styles now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but with HUUUGE variation in price!, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Merrell Jungle Moc Nubuck, Men's Loafers (Shoes)
So here I am looking to buy another pair of Jungle Moc's (I wear them a LOT so have no qualms that I get through them quickly, and have probably had 8 pairs over the years) and Amazon kindly reminds me that I bought the "Tope" coloured pair back in September. Curiosity got the better of me and I followed the link to see what I paid last time.

Shocking!!! Currently on offer at £59.95, which you'll probably agree is a bargain considering the high street RRP of £79.99. But what did I pay 10 months ago?

-----> £26.82! <-----

Next time I see them anything like that cheap I'm buying 10 pairs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 20 May 2013
Very comfortable, wearing them now. And writing fifteen words to be able to submit this review. Umbrella, fish, chair, table.

4.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, a touch small on sizing, 11 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Merrell Jungle Moc Nubuck, Men's Loafers (Shoes)
Great shoes, very comfortable and well-made. Just a bit small in the toe area; I'm somewhere between size 8 and 8.5 and in this case size 8 is certainly too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slip-ons ever, 22 Feb. 2011
J. Hilton (London) - See all my reviews
First Bought a pair of these by chance in a camping shop a couple of years ago and wore them everywhere.This is the second pair. Most comfortable slip on shoe I have ever had, and requires almost zero maintenance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviewing on behalf of my Grandad, 29 April 2014
Just my opinion "Need to know" (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
My Grandad has arthritis and COPD, it makes walking very hard and he doesn't have dexterity any more.

Very easy to get on, elastic gives and there's the tab at the back to hold onto
The design is inoffensive, not formal but not trainers, good enough for everyday situations for him.
Good grip
Comfortable
He's a standard 9 and they fit perfectly
He's very happy, was struggling with laces before and he feels steadier on his feet. Very glad I bought them for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes i ever bought, 19 April 2009
Bought these in NZ in 2005. Have worn them very often for the last 4 years. Very awesome shoes to wear around casually. Extremely comfortable and durable. Love em!
Well worth the money. You won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars good so far, 5 Sept. 2012
i've had 3 different pairs of merrell's and they all quickly developed a squeak from the heel that felt like a cell broken in the sole. hopefully merrell have sorted this problem now. these jungle moc's are very comfortable and look good too. the many comments on sizing are spot on, i'm normally a UK 10 or 10.5 but i bought an 11 and they fit perfect. only worn them for a couple of hours but hopefully they'll continue being good shoes.