5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best walking shoes.
These arrived very quickly and were well packaged. This is my second pair of these. I love them. I have difficulty with a bit of arthritis in my feet. These shoes are so light and supportive that I can walk 10+ miles a day with no pain!

They are a larger size than I usually buy but have found that now I know my Merrell size it is true across their range...
Published 12 months ago by Ms. S. R. West

3.0 out of 5 stars mind the sizing
I ordered these for my wife and they were delivered very swiftly, unfortunately the usual thing with merrell sizing is that it is on the small size so I had to return them.
They were picked up on Tuesday and were credited back to my card on Wednesday! Fantastic customer service. Well done Amazon.
Ordered a larger size from another web site as they weren't...
Published 22 months ago by bingerboy

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best walking shoes., 7 Aug 2013

They are really waterproof even on a long days hiking in the rain. They look nice enough and are so light they are great for city walking although they can cope with rugged terrain as well.

Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars mind the sizing, 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: Merrell Women's Siren Sport GTX J544892 Sports Shoes - Outdoors (Apparel)
Ordered a larger size from another web site as they weren't available on Amazon.