5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organic Whey Protein
I have just finished my 1kg back. It is probably the healthiest and generally best whey I have ever had.

Key characteristics:
✓ 93% of protein
✓ low fat (1%)
✓ low calories (369 cal/100g)
✓ rich in BCAAs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organic Whey Protein, 20 Jan 2013

Key characteristics:
✓ 93% of protein
✓ low fat (1%)
✓ low calories (369 cal/100g)
✓ rich in BCAAs
✓ Organic (hormone free)
✓ no sugar
✓ no sweeteners
✓ no gluten

Dont be fooled by the many other whey products out there. You need to understand that the share of protein, fat and sugar per 100g are key to determine the quality of a product. Many products are filled with sugar and have as little as 50% of protein, often enriched with artificial sweeteners which have been linked to adverse effects in the long term (eg cancer)

The taste is good, it tastes like milk powder from the supermarket. I added 30g of it with cinnamon ground to my 200ml selfmade Kefir shake every morning and had another 30g with 200ml milk after my work out.

It solves very well with milk, water and kefir, regardless whether cold or hot.

The only suggestions I have is to offer larger quantities at a lower price.

In total, a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Way to go..., 8 April 2012
This whey protein powder is 90% protein and only 2% carbohydrate and 1% fat.
It does not contain aspartame, what causes headaches in some people, or any other sweeteners.

It is made using cross-flow ultrafiltration and micro filtration.
Pulsin says that they only use quality hormone free British milk, from grass fed cows.
Good for the cows and good for anyone who uses this product. Indeed, this whey protein powder is good stuff.

The product has a neutral milky taste on its own but I add pomegranate juice (100% pure with no added sugar or water) and fruits,
what makes for great tasting and adds some fiber to the smoothie.

One of the best things about this product is that it has nothing added to it: No nasty sweeteners, no flavours, no sugar,
etc. It is a very neutral product that gives you the choice of drinking it as it is or with juices, fruits, porridge etc.
It is , I would say, a personalised smoothie powder, what makes this whey protein powder stand out from the crowd of whey powders because
most of them add vitamins and other things that you might not need or want.

The blending will add foam to the drink but this is only natural as the product is practically fat free whey, what makes for more foam
and, actually, shows the good quality of this protein powder. I found out that if I add a bit of hemp protein to the whey protein then the smoothie will have much less foam.

I put about 100 grams of powder in my smoothie and drink half of it straight away but the second half I will only drink hours later, as I don't think that
my body will be able to properly absorb more than 45 grams of protein at once.

It is certainly an excellent source of protein if you lift weights, like me. Nevertheless, you don't need to be working out in order to benefit from this protein powder.
You can also use it if you live a fast life and need a good smoothie to get going, if you are on a diet etc.

PS. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it doesn't have a more complete list of nutritional contents, like
its amount of calcium, phosphorus etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Nonsense Isolate, 24 July 2013
If you like no flavoured proteins then this is your buy. You can create endless variations without any unnatural rubbish. Meaning its all absolutely fab for you. Try it with a banana - wow you have a fresh smoothie shake, try desiccated coconut, vanilla and a hint of lime juice for an out of this world shake. Great product, great supplier and great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon supplying customers with old batch protein powder, 2 Feb 2014
The product being advertised here is Pulsin's new batch protein powder which is confirmed by their new packaging however Amazon has supplied me with Pulsin's old batch protein powder which is confirmed by their old packaging. I wouldn't really be fussed if there wasn't a difference in quality and taste but there is. If I knew I was getting the old batch powder, I wouldn't have bothered and ordered directly from Pulsin. It explains Amazons competitive price point. You guys need to ensure you are selling the exact product and advertise correct pictures like the one I've attached.

I want to add that Pulsin are an amazing company with high quality products and come highly recommended. They are constantly developing their products, making improvements on quality and taste. My only quibble is with Amazon not supplying the correct product they are advertising.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin, 4 Jan 2013
High protein, no lactose (I'm intolerant), cruelty free and no sugar. If you expect a sugary blend of protein with lots of additives stay away from this.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent breakfast, 10 Feb 2012
A friend reading about protein rich diets put me onto this. It is unflavoured and easy to make into a drink. I mix with soya milk, alittle hot water, yogurt and fruit for a liquid breakfast. Quick and nourishing and I feel good with it all morning. I am vegetarian and 'protein' intake sometimes lacks. I like it - also the Natural Pea Protein by the same people. Find that similiar products in Health Food Shops are often loaded with sugar and flavourings.

4.0 out of 5 stars pulsin protein whey, 27 Nov 2011
after receiving this i found it mixed easierly,it tasted good with no lumps when shaken in a shaker,it also mixed well in porridge with a fork, i had only one issue with this product though, this was once shaken it produced alot of froth which you had to wait to settle, apart from that it was good, no bloating or wind after use.i would and have recommended this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 18 Jan 2014
I have only been using this for a week, so result gains cant be mesured yet. But for flavour & the rest I give it 5 stars. I have tried almost all the named whey brand son the market, but always hated the fact they are full of artificial sweetners & a ton of other crap that I just don't want in my body. Even alot of the so called 'healthy' ones are not as good as they appear to be after careful scrutiny. This one though seems to be great so far, and the taste is alot beter than I expected for an unflavoured whey. I just mix it 3 1/2 table spoons of whey, 1 - 2 teaspoons of sugar & 2 teaspoons of organic cocoa powder. It takes amazing! I'll give a second review after a few months to see if there is any diferance in gains compared to the others I have used.
Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality Product, 9 July 2013
J. Ismail (London) - See all my reviews
This is a well made protein and it doesn't overpower the taste of your protein shake/smoothie. I'm a fan of Pulsin products and like their ethical values. The 1kg bag is really good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protein powder!, 28 Sep 2011
Ana -. Maria Green "Ana" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
I have allways liked the idea of protein shakes but hated the chemical taste and horrible ingredients that you find in most, this is just whey protein isolate and has a mild milky taste. I blend this in the morning with coconut water or milk and frozen fruit and it makes a great breakfast or post workout drink, very pleased with the price too!

Pulsin Natural Whey Protein (250g)
10.99