5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle Source of Fibre, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Cocoa, Strawberry and Blueberry 360 g (Grocery)
Heard about flax when it was recommended to my brother-in-law by his GP. Bit of googling revealed milled flax as pretty good fibre supplement, Initially tried the version with no additives, but then switched to this one, which frankly has made me a new man. No-one can say that what works for them will work for others, but I recommend trying a couple of packs just to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, 7 May 2013
I love this stuff, I usually add a tablespoon to some yogurt and fruit in the morning. Gluten free and tasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 16 Jan 2013
Quality product. We enjoy the entire line of similar linwood products. Recommend for sure. Very versatile usage and ample quantity.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 18 May 2014
very nice but the cocoa is a little bit bitter to my taste, but the ingredients does wonder to my skin and hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 30 May 2013
I like to have this with my banana and yoghurt for breakfast each day and find it satisfying and delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars yum, 26 May 2013
Mrs. C. L. Witt "clairelou" (hampshire) - See all my reviews
this is great stuff! love sprinkling over porridge or in the batter mix for pancakes, smoothies, protein shakes anything! tastes so good & has such great heath benefits to! my two young kids like it to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 26 May 2014
Excellent product - been eating this for years- very good for body - and to put on cereal - contains all good vats vitamins and minerals for the day- good price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, 23 May 2014
Great stuff to have in smoothies or on breakfast cereal. Tastes just fine and also 6 tsp is your daily allowance on what ever you choose to eat it with. I only ever put mine in homemade smoothies for breakfast. Value for money too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Regular relief at last, 7 April 2014
I've been on a diet which has left me struggling to do a number 2 regularly, finally after 2 days of adding this to my porridge, I was able to go, yay. Much more natural and good for you than other options available. Doesn't taste too bad either.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am enjoying using this Flaxseed, 4 April 2014
A Devlin (UK) - See all my reviews
I find putting a bit on my cereal every morning and in my puddings. I love the cocoa also it tastes like chocolate so that's good for me. I love all the brands and only use one packet at a time.