4.0 out of 5 stars Nice....
I love these gloves so much that when I lost my old ones, I bought myself 2 new pairs in black and red. They don't rip if you are gentle with them, when you take them off slide the arm part up to the wrist and then ease off the hand. They are very durable and would definitely recommend them.
Published on 8 April 2011 by R. C. Booth

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not lasting...
I bought these gloves for a fancy dress party. Unfortunately they didn't last the night - in fact one was holed before we even got toe the party. As I was a witch, it didn't really matter, but they are not going to last longer than one night, so be warned!
Published on 31 May 2011 by hypnobear

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice...., 8 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 May 2014
I would highly recommend this item for 80's dressing up. great choice of colours, really quick delivery, one size fits all !

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a costume, 9 Mar 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these for a rocky horror themed party and they were great, they look very effective. very happy with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Fishnet Fingerless Gloves, 1 Jan 2012
I bought these for a fancy dress party. Fitted well and were fairly comfortable. I did ladder one a little by putting my fingernail through it like I would with tights, but they were good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice accessories, 14 Aug 2014
These gloves look great and compliment my outfits perfectly. Putting them on is an art, you have to get them round the right way as the thumb and little finger holes are in slightly different positions. Once you realise this though it`s a doddle. I also purchased these in black so I can "mix & match" with my red & black outfits. My lady friend also enjoyed wearing these and also commented how comfortable they were.
She also pointed out the billy bonus is that being fingerless I can still get my money out and hold my pint securely!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not lasting..., 31 May 2011
hypnobear (north yorkshire) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars blue/Turquoise long gloves, 5 Mar 2012
Ive rated these 3 stars so far as havent used then for a fancy dress hen party yet, but just recived then, fast delivery, fit well - as i have quite small hands and thin arms so was worried they might be and look baggy but are fine and are nice and stretchy.
only thing is they are not as bright blue-turquoise as the picture but a good solid colour not faded just a darker shade (as its a neon dress code,) but they are good value for what i want. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 15 July 2014
Swift delivery, item as described. Perfect for costume/fancy dress. Would order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 July 2014