4.0 out of 5 stars Good sleeve for Acer Aspire 5820T
I spent a lot of time on Amazon looking for a sleeve that would fit my Acer Aspire 5820T. Many of the sleeves seemed to be the wrong dimensions for this 16:9 ratio laptop.

This Zamba sleeve is an excellent fit. It fits the width and thickness of the laptop perfectly. The 'height' (as viewed in the picture) has perhaps 1-2cm spare for a 'perfect' fit...
Published on 8 Dec 2011 by Ascot17

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, but too big for a MacBook Pro
Published on 9 May 2012 by dalex

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sleeve for Acer Aspire 5820T, 8 Dec 2011

The sleeve is well-cushioned and provides plenty of protection (I travel a lot and my laptop passes frequently through airport security scanners in this sleeve).

Only minuses - yellow would not have been my 1st choice colour, and I would have liked handles on the case for extracting it from my carry-on bag, otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer case, 8 Mar 2012
This review is from: Targus Zamba 15.6" Laptop Sleeve / 15.6 Laptop Bag in Red (Accessory)
The case is well padded, my HP red lap top is 15.6in and it's got about a 1/2 in room from the zip, there's no room to put your cables in with the lap top but I wasn't worried about that. You may be able to have a note book or A4 booklet inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer case, 16 Feb 2012
W. J. Bramley "william" (scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Great buy. It protects and can be used on your knee as a platform.It certainly is good protection and better than others I have seen in shops at a fraction of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Sony Vaio, 27 Nov 2010
O. Engelsdorf (Spain) - See all my reviews
This Targus Laptop sleeve is perfect for my Sony Vaio 15,6". I had struggled with another sleeve from Belkin (which I gave away) because de Vaios are 16:9 scale (more retangular) which makes the usual sleeves very loose. This Targus sleeve has more cashion than the Belkin, so it fits perfect without being loose inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, but too big for a MacBook Pro, 9 May 2012
I originally bought this case for my Macbook Pro 15", it arrived quickly even though there was a bank holiday between placing and receiving the order. The case is well made with a nice soft lining that should keep most laptops safe and secure, it is a little bulky, but I think that this would give more protection fro knocks than other, slimmer cases. Unfortunately this case is far to big for a MacBook pro 15", with about 1.5 inches of room so my laptop was moving around inside it. I have since returned the case and ordred a new one specifically designed with a Macbook in mind. This case was clearly designed for PC laptops in mind, but, if it had been the right size I would have kept it since I think it is great value for money, along with being a well made case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 20 April 2012
I purchased this case for my Dell XPS 15z which is a 15" laptop and it is a perfectly snug fit.
The case itself appears waterproof from non-substantial tests and provides a good amount of padding for carrying in a backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Experince with the Targus sleeve, 5 Jan 2012
I am in love with the laptop sleeve its quality and really thick thus it protects your laptop. I find it easy to carry and would recommed it to others, it value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 21 May 2014
This is a good quality sleeve. Sides are an inch thick on either side.

Seems to be quite robust compared to other sleeves that I have seen in the shop's.

Fit's my 15.6" notebook perfectly.

Would be nice to have a more vibrant design pattern on the sleeve than plain old colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, secure and pink!, 31 Dec 2012
Love this product - the padding is generous and keeps my 15.6 inch HP laptop protected. The only thing I would say, is that it perhaps wouldn't be good for ultra books - my laptop isn't exactly bulky itself and therefore I have a bit more room than I need in this sleeve. So for some the sleeve might be a bit big, but for me it's lightweight, slips easily into my bag and protects my laptop from bumps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Targus Zamba Laptop Sleeve, 14 Oct 2010
Very nice product at a reasonable price
Delivered on time and well packaged

I'm very pleased with my purchase