4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG2512ET DECT Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set
Published on 3 July 2010 by kingfishers forever

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent budget phone
The sound is pretty good, certainly better than the last two house phones I've owned, and the speakerphone is certainly loud and clear and this, along with reliability were the two key elements I was looking for.

Published on 5 Oct 2010 by Cookie76

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG2512ET DECT Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG2512ET DECT Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set - Black (Electronics)
Although happy with build & sound quality I was disappointed to find the numbers in the memory couldn't be transferred between handsets. I was considering the previous model, which had this facility, and saw a prompt which said an updated version was available. I ordered the new version but when it arrived that was one function not included. I was very disappointed but now all the numbers are in the memory I'm pleased with the phone on the whole & would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cordless Phone Set, 24 Aug 2010
I replaced my old BT Cordless Phone set with this Panasonic one after reading various good reviews.

I haven't been disappointed at all. Not having a function which transferred all the phone book info from the main handset to the other, was slightly time consuming initially, but when you've entered all the numbers etc. it was no problem to add further ones, and the procedure was easy to do. The phone has a lovely clear reception even on ECO mode, (which reduces the signal power) so there is no problem in leaving the ECO mode on all the time.

However, the choice of ring tones leave a little to be desired! The worst one is probably the one which also includes birdsong with the ring!! But this is such a small gripe, and I still think that the phone set deserves 5 stars.

So all in all this phone set is an excellent value for money item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Easy, 4 Oct 2010
David (Uttoxeter, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought these to replace my old Phillips DECT phones and have found the Panasonic phone book much easier to manage. The phones are light and very clear and I'm using mine on ECO mode as they function perfectly throughout the house. The ring tones leave a little to be desired but hey, they're phones not music machines!

4.0 out of 5 stars good phones, 29 Jan 2011
These phones do exactly as described, they have long battery life, a little envelope shows when you have a message, easy to set up.
only 4 stars as ring tones are rubbish!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent budget phone, 5 Oct 2010

You can also use both phones when on a call to someone, which almost feels like a kind of accidental conference calling ability, which is a bonus for when the kids want to talk to their grandparents!

There are only a few ringtones, but then I don't think I've ever heard a ring tone I actually liked.

Setting up is pretty much straightforward, instructions barely required (I am a man).

It's a bit annoying having to create two phone books, but that's life I guess.

Overall, for the money, reliable, clear and so far no major issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect in every way, 11 April 2011
I have had these for a few weeks now, and have found them brilliant. The sound quality is excellent, just love the different ring tones, easy to set up and use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ring Ring, 12 July 2011
Arrived in good time. Very easy to set up. Communication between handsets is good even on ECO. Backlit display makes clear viewing. I hope the product is more reliable than my previous two 'phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of phones, 23 Aug 2011
These phones are excellent and far superior to the BT Studio phones I had previously. The sound quality is clear, both via the earpiece and the speakerphone. The phone is a decent size and more comfortable to use on a long call than some of the more recent mobile phone look-alikes. The operating instructions are well written and it didn't take long to get to grips with the various menu functions and to populate the directory.

4.0 out of 5 stars It just works, 27 Dec 2011
Simone Rizzo - See all my reviews
Very simple phone, no frills but works perfectly. The sound quality is good and the menus are not confusing as most cordless phones around. A lot of people will complain because it is missing this or that advanced feature, but that's actually a plus to me. I didn't have to read any manual to use it and it does all the (basic) stuff I need to do with a cordless. As most people, I can do all the rest with my mobile :)

4.0 out of 5 stars good phone, bad ringtones, 10 April 2011
The phones arrived quickly and safely and look great. Everything works as it should and I am pleased with my purchase. That is until one of them rings. The ringtone options are really poor. All options are shrill and unsuitable for an office environment.