5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
A little treat for myself. Lovely packaging and fantastic product inside. Should never need another watch again. Can't recommend high enough.
Published 23 months ago by Tralis85

Bought this on a lightning deal coming up for Christmas. Don't know what came over me. I've always wanted a mechanical skeleton automatic watch and this was sat there at the right price.

Published 6 months ago by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and oozes quality - right up until the crown comes all the way out., 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 165B.335569 Lifestyles Winchester Grand Automatic Skeleton Watch (Watch)

Edit: the watch was making me very happy right until the crown came all the way out when I tried to set it. It's now useless as I can't set it. I really can't be bothered with trying to go through the process of getting it repaired by the manufacturer.

I immediately knew I'd made the right decision when I opened the very luxurious case. As a gift this would hit someone between the eyes. This is a quality product and at around the hundred quid mark you can't really grumble. Glass front and back is super bright and clear. The all stainless steel case really catches the light in the interior while the glossy black finish on the exterior of the case lets the movement take centre stage. The blued hands stand out nicely from the movement and don't fade into visual clutter.

The movement itself is gorgeous front and back. The photo on the site is perhaps a tiny bit over saturated - the brass parts of the movement are a much paler yellow and not as obtrusive. It's quite hypnotic watching the springs moving. The second hand isn't as smooth as something like a Rolex, but it's not far off - you have to be watching it intently to notice the tiny increments.

This is quite a nicely understated design where the actual movement rather than fripperies is the star. I'm looking forward to wearing this as my day in day out fashion watch. Beats all the quartz watches with their fake exposed movements into the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch - very pleased!, 8 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my partner for valentines day. It looks really good, and he is very pleased with it. It's nice to watch the parts moving, and the seconds hand runs so smoothly. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this watch, 15 Mar. 2014
Brought this watch as a present for my partner, he is in love with it, its a stunning time peace and beautifully designed. Great cdelivery time too. Thank you very much

1.0 out of 5 stars ... case every time I wasn't wearing it as I loved it when I first got it, 9 April 2015
Watch was always carefully put back in the case every time I wasn't wearing it as I loved it when I first got it! It worked perfectly for the first 6 months, then started malfunctioning and would sometimes not work even though the coil indicated it should. Watch looks great but for something that lasts only 9 months and stops working completely! NOT WORTH IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A watch with a difference!, 27 Mar. 2015
An absolutely fabulous watch. We bought this as an 18th birthday gift for my grandson who loves skeleton watches & he is delighted with it. It is something special which will remind him of his 18th birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Watch!, 15 Oct. 2014
Great casual watch, looks good with jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
Looks good and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
nice looking watch !!!!, good quality