5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!
This is heavy, well made, beautifully designed, shiny and thus far (After about a month) unscratched. I'm super happy with this ring
Published 1 month ago by ray cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Cobalt-free but not allergy-free
This is an attractive piece of jewelery with an interesting design. It is, as advertised, extremely tough and the inlay should not wear away over time. Unfortunately, I have already had to stop wearing it (after only a few days) as my skin has reacted badly to it.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by M. Patten

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 12 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ring!!, 23 Jan 2014
Mr. Cormac Mccarthy (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
I ordered this ring from Revoni and the delivery was very quick. Good start. The packaging contained a nice little box with it to be set in every night. Even better. The ring itself.... the finish and the detail were amazing! The ring feels incredibly smooth, on the finger and on the outside. the Celtic design is not able to be felt, so it's under a layer of something. The ring size y 1/2 sits nicely on my right middle finger. It is so smooth to put on the finger. It's a quality ring at a very cheap price. I read a review saying it irritated his skin... I've had this on for hours and it's not even itchy, let alone irritating the skin :)

I would recommend this to anyone who likes Celtic artwork, dragons, rings, quality rings or something to make you feel cool/powerful :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cobalt-free but not allergy-free, 31 Jan 2011