on 1 March 2012
Bought this game for my stepdaughter at christmas and found myself playing it a lot great wee family game well worth it
on 15 July 2012
Bought this for my eldest son (10) and it's a great game to play when you don't have a huge amount of time. Encourages tactical thinking and makes him concentrate. Not overly complicated and there are different levels of play with suggestions for alternative game rules. He found it addictive at first and we played many games one after the other. It's a game he continues to come back to, so some lasting appeal. Overall I would say a good choice.
on 25 June 2010
I bought this game for my 10 year old but the whole family love it too. It is simple yet challenging, a family favourite. Highly recommended.
on 14 July 2014
I'd never heard of this game before but it turned out to be a winner, one of those games that was good for a 10 year-old but not tedious for adults. Simple rules but good fun and each game is short enough to leave you wanting another go.
on 4 March 2013
The adults who played this game liked it but the children quickly lost interest. It seems board games just can't compete with games consoles these days. This game is a cross between Othello and Connect Four. If your children have a reasonable attention span and like strategy games then they will like this.
on 4 March 2013
A nice and simple game to play for both children and adults as it is quite fast to complete you don't spend more time setting it up or explaining the rules than playing it. A big bonus when you have children
on 27 February 2012
Good game for making kids use their brains. my husband and I played a few times. Good old fashioned board games beat the computer any day.
on 5 May 2014
Bought for my 11 year old daughter. Very simple to follow, we enjoy playing it. Becomes more tactical as you play it more.
on 5 January 2014
I bought this as a gift for my nephews but now think that I will be buying for my daughters and to use with my class!
on 8 April 2014
Beautiful strategy game. It makes your mind and your children's mind to be more "efficient" .. I think so ..

See one answered question