on 26 January 2015
I chew this all day to keep my breath fresh as I am a dentist. Because Sorbitol is used as a sweetener, I find the second half of the day I have my buttocks clenched so I don't blow off in front of a patent. These make be VERY gassy.
on 26 March 2013
Reasonable value, however having bought this in March I was disappointed it only had a 4 month shelf life.... I'd expect at least 6 months
on 10 May 2016
I use this gum daily or every other day as I've been cursed with narrow sinuses so seem to get congested even in summer . This gum is great if you have two or three pieces at once if you wake up with a stuffy congested nose or a bad headache or sinus pressure. Use in conjunction with lots of tea and water and you're onto a winner if you ever get a cold. On the cautionary side I'd suggest don't drink anything very cold after chewing this gum or you may get a shocking afterburner!
on 12 December 2015
Ordered Menthol and Eucalyptus, received Menthol and Eucalyptus 'Extreme'. Product is not as shown in the picture and not as described in the title.
These have a distinctly stronger flavour. So strong I almost thought it was liquorice. There most be an extra amount of eucalyptus flavouring. I bought these to share with mates but they wont like this strength of flavour, I don't really like them this strong.

Since the product is not eligible for return I will have to have them all.
review image
on 14 April 2011
I have a rather unhealthy habit of always chewing gum. but chewing gum helps me think, and it helps me concentrate. I passed most of my major exams while chewing gum and faired worse in the ones i didnt!!

Anyway on to the gum -- Its airwaves, what can i say? I love that burst of Mentol and Eucalyptus, I could chew it for hours!

Main reason behind the purchase was the price which works out at 41p per 10pellets, That price is unbeatable when most of the local shops around me are selling them at 45-50 (60p in some places) each just for 1 stick of 10 pellets.

this pack of 30 will take me a good while to chew through.
on 21 October 2015
Quick delivery and well packaged.

Top quality and fresh gum, they come in a cardboard box, housing the individual gum packets within it, just like the ones you get from the shop. I'm very happy with this and would order again.
on 7 April 2014
Plenty of gums in small boxes. Good product at a good prices. One box for the office, one at home, one in the car, never out of gum anymore.
on 21 June 2016
These gums are delicious I could much the whole box I have ran out so ordering another one lovely taste omg. They sure do the job.
on 19 June 2016