5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bottles - VERY useful
Published 18 months ago by HMW

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a chance, didn't quite work out!
Published 7 months ago by Jersey Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a chance, didn't quite work out!, 16 Aug. 2014
Jersey Customer (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
I wasn't sure these would be suitable for my needs (a bottle in which to mix, use and keep salad dressings for family use) but I took the chance because it wouldn't be a huge disaster financially if they weren't. Size-wise they're perfect (many I looked at were too big, whereas I only want something small like this). They're ok for some combinations of ingredients, but the holes at the top are way too small for anything bigger than a grain of course ground black pepper in a viscous liquid such as a salad dressing - add in crushed garlic and it just gets clogged!

I do still use them for dressings that have no garlic, and they do work for those, but I shall continue looking for something will work with salad dressings with bits in! Also, the red 'caps' are so small as to be pointless in terms of trying to remember where you left them! I have to admit to having taken them off when the bottles arrived, and then forgotten where I put them - I think someone threw them away!! But they're not really essential - however, again, I shall continue looking for a bottle of this size that comes with a cap attached with a plastic 'tie'.

The bottles do feel flimsy, and are thinner than I was expecting (compared to, say, similar sauce bottles you find in cafes) but I have to say they do wash well in the dishwasher, and that is certainly a plus.

All in all, I have gone right down the middle in terms of stars because they're sort of ok and sort of not for me - but they might be ok for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bottles - VERY useful, 2 Oct. 2013
HMW "Helen" (Plwmp, West Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
These little bottles are great. We use them in our camper for salad dressings, mayo etc and I also use for cake decorating. The little red tops are brilliant - they are a tight fitting top so that whatever you use them for can be stored for further uses i.e. not just a single use and what a great price and free postage from the USA! The size is 6" high and 2 3/4" diameter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini squeeze bottles, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
I bought 4 of these to mix oils and homemade hair treatment.
Does the job very well. Delivery took a little longer than usual but they are shipped from the US.
Contacted the seller (because I couldn't wait to get my hands on them!). They replied quickly and efficiently.
Good size item. Easy to use, wash and put away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
Great product and really good price I use it for mixing up shampoos with aromatherapy oils and this is great for getting in between your tracks/braids if you have extensions and weaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
Does what it says on the tin. They're durable and great for making your own sauces. They're about the size of a baby's bottle, so are a great addition to the dinner table if your conscious of all the additives in store bought sauces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be a pro!, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
forget the olive oil or vinegar glass bottles . This is perfect for anything. amazing. Make your own salad dressing sauce, use it for perfect amount of oil or vinegar or water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
Very useful in the kitchen. We have put these to a variety of uses. Durable and a good quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
Its ok but its not what I was expecting! the picture of them was not what I got, they were larger..

4.0 out of 5 stars happy with them, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
Useful to impress your guests

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round bottles, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered these plastic bottles to store my oil mixes for my hair, and they really help me to apply it evenly throughout the scalp. I have also used one to store a mix of rosewater and vinegar wh/ I use as a toner on my face. I will eventually get around to using one with melted chocolate to make designs on cakes etc, in wh/ case I will update this review to share my success or failure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›