on 10 September 2010
Case arrived very quickly. Looks well made and offers well padded protection for my camcorder. I like the front pocket that would hold filters and two brilliant little pockets to hold SD cards Belt loop and carrying strap. Good purchase at a good price
on 27 August 2010
This product is excellent value for money. Includes a shoulder strap. Well made and has small pockets inside for your memory cards etc. For its price I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 26 August 2010
Well made, zips are nice and secure, internal padding seems very good as well.
It is the ideal size for my Panasonic SD60. and has room for 2 spare memory cards, and a spare battery.
The only downside at all, is a lack of padding on the strap, but since the camcorder is very lightweight, it doesn't matter much.
on 13 August 2010
I tried to buy the "gem anti shock case" for my panasonic hdc-sd60 camcorder which was sold out everywhere after having good reviews i decided to try this case,i am very pleased with it, very well padded and fits my sd60 camcorder like a glove,adjustable velcro belt strap and an adjustable shoulder strap whichever you prefer.Its very similar to the gem one and i would say its worth the price i paid £11 total.
i just wanted something small that will just house the camera itself with memory cards spare batteries,this fits the bill.
Very quick to arrive after ordering.......2 working days, very pleased thank you :-)
on 6 February 2016
The design has some good features, with separate pocket for spare batteries, cloth and cards and the padding is quite good. It fitted the TZ70 quite well at first. It's waterproof under reasonable conditions.

But the belt loop - an essential for me as I have binoculars round my neck - was far too wide at about 6.5cm. There is a Velcro attachment but you can't reduce the loop size.The widest belt I have is 4cm and on the trip for which I purchased this, my belt was about 2.5cm wide. This meant the case hung off rather awkwardly. This may have contributed to its very short life.

In only two weeks of daily use, but no extreme treatment, the seams at the back both split - see picture, and there was also some fraying elsewhere. I had to use the neck strap which was not what I wanted to do. The padded inside started to ruck up after about one week which made replacing the camera after use very difficult at times.

I will contact the vendor but wanted to warn other potential purchasers as soon as possible.
review image review image
on 24 September 2012
Case is very poorly manufactured - the sewing is very poor, the edges frayed within six weeks of use and the seams split. BV refused to replace, so avoid this case, there are plenty of other better camera cases to choose from

Padded Anti-Shock Case for Panasonic HX-WA10,HX-DC1,HX-DC10,HDC-SD90,SD80,SD60,SD800,TM900,HS80,SDR-S70,Sony HDRCX130EB,,HDRCX155EB,DCRSX15EB,CX190,SX220, Canon LEGRIA R16,R26,R206,R106,Toshiba Camileo,Samsung H300,JVC,Flip Video Ultra,Sanyo & more DV C...
on 8 March 2011
Having recently purchased a Panasonic SDR-S70 camcorder I was looking for a suitable carry case.

Some of the comments supplied for carry cases for similar camcorders seemed to indicate that what was available may not always actually be suitable or the correct size.

Three days after placing my order this carry case arrived. It is a snug fit for the SDR-S70 - but that keeps it from rattling around. I can even fit a small thin tripod in to one corner between the padding and the outer cover. The front pocket is large enough to carry a back-up battery and spare cards as well

Not Flashy - but serves the purpose.
review image review image review image
on 12 June 2011
Bought this to protect my Panasonic HDC-SD90 camcorder which is a perfect fit for this product even with the battery in. The case has plenty of padding to protect your investment without being overly bulky.
on 13 March 2013
This fitted my Panasonic V100 camcorder perfectly with the additional padded liner (supplied) fitted. I cannot speak for other camera models but for my V100 the size couldn't be better. No space round for the camera to rattle around. The zip around the main compartment lid was over the top edge and on the side of the case - meaning that rain won't penetrate an exposed top zip. The second pocket is adequate size for additional memory cards and battery. Not deep enough for a pen or glasses etc. The quality of the case is really good and comes with a carrying strap the velcro belt strap on the back of the case sticks like the proverbial...so no problems with that coming loose. I was impressed with the quality of manufacturing materials. For the money (£11.99) well worth it to protect the valuable camera.
on 22 October 2011
I bought this specifically for my video camera Panasonic hdc 90 and it fits perfectly.There is a small pocket at the front i can get all the cards,cloths,etc in nicely and the case feels so padded it feels like it is really protecting the camera well.
A nice sized strap as well,makes carrying the camera so easy you want to carry it.

See one answered question