on 30 December 2008
I've used this velcro strip for many months now. I've done everything from hanging a large notice board on the wall, securing a HDD inside a computer without screws (also quietens it), and velcroing pens to the wall for easy access to the notice board.

You'll find a million uses for this. A very strong, very durable, sticky companion.
on 23 November 2012
I bought this to stick a reasonably heavy hard disk to the back on a flat screen TV to enable timeshift & recording.

It's very easy to cut, apply, and fix and so far, hasn't moved a bit and the HDD hasn't fallen off.

Very happy with this product and because I've only used about 10cm of it, I'm now wondering round the house looking for other 'sticky' jobs to do!
on 17 September 2011
Used this to attach the number plate to my trailer. 3 vertical Velcro strips is all it takes to hold it securely.

Now it is easy for me to swap number plates if I use the trailer with a different car.

Recommended.
on 4 January 2012
Never bought any of this before but was pleasently suprised how good it was. Very strong and sticky. I have ended using it for numerous things not just the job I bought it for. Excellent product.
on 27 April 2013
Choose this item as advertisement stated this version of self adhesive velcro was of fairly high duty rating - and it is. I bought this to develop end refine my wife's i-pad holder (standard velcro this came with was hopeless - kept falling down!). This velcro did the trick really effectively.
on 7 September 2011
Me and my husband wanted to decorate our house with paintings and framed photos but, because of the terms of our contract with the landlord, we couldn't put any nails in the walls. So we decided to buy a roll of this and put a strip in each corner of the frame. It worked perfectly and they have never fallen down. The residue left by the sticky-backed Velcro was easily scrubbed off with hot soapy water. Great service from Amazon as usual.
on 23 January 2012
There are untold uses for this tape. It's applications are only limited by your imagination & requirements! Everyone should have some lying around!

The glue on the tape outperforms my expectations by miles. It sticks solid, even on a keyed surface (as long as it's clean & dry) and is good to use almost immediately. For that reason alone, my estimation of the Velcro brand has gone through the roof!

I bought some primarily for fixing peripherals to the lid of my netbook (DVD drive, USB hub, portable HDD, etc) but have since thought up a million other uses!

From the outset the price seems dear and I dare say you could probably find it cheaper elsewhere, though saying that you do get a lot of tape for your money and a little of it goes a long way.

This is one of those products that restores your faith in honest, wholesome quality and in my book ranks up there with gaffer tape, cable ties and leatherman pocket knives as an indispensable & versatile utility sundry. Velcro have outdone themselves! Brilliant!
on 28 March 2013
good item i would recomend to my friends and colleagues i find it very usefull for many instances -thank you
on 7 January 2012
Super quick delivery, never had anything from Amazon delivered as quick. As for product it's just what you think it is. Two 1m strips of black velcro (one hook and one loop), cut to any length you want.
on 28 March 2013
did what it said on the pack, efficient quick service, value for money

recommend to friends and family. would use again