5.0 out of 5 stars Can't stop listening to it, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
At first the songs didn't really do much for me. Having listened to earlier songs by Cat Empire I was slightly disappointed. However, I left the CD on in my car and it grew and grew and grew on me! Now I can't stop listening to it. There is slightly less focus on brass in these songs, which I think is what I initially missed, but the lyrics and music are actually brilliant!! Just be prepared for a slight shift in style and you'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you dance in your seat, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
This album is great fun - this band are extremely talented and the best live act I have ever seen - in Glasgow 2010. If you can get to one of their gigs, GO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
This is a great cd buy now!! X It's not one of their newest but it's just as good :) x

5.0 out of 5 stars loads of fun, enjoyed by people of all ages., 1 April 2013
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
For me, The Cat Empire are different, great fun, a good mix of chilled and crazier songs, and provide a sound I don't find anywhere else. They may not be my favourite artist of all time, and I listen to them now only from time to time, but I love the album. So does my father, who has it playing in his car most of the time.

Their first album was good, this is definitely better. Looking forward to another soon to be released, I hope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat empire " Cinema", 12 July 2012
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
This album is a slight change in direction for the Cat Empire. After the first play I was not too sure if I liked it, as I expected a latin instrumental sound as per their earlier albums. However it has grown on me so much that it is actually my favourite album from this band!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best album to date, 2 April 2012
A. Cherry (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
I'm a massive fan of the cat empire after hearing two shoes on a mountain biking dvd.
I didn't think it was going to be possible to trump that album and the previous album was v good especially 'fishes' but no where near the masterpiece that this album is.

Instantly catchy songs with the brass sections we come accustom to with the band. I challenge any of you not be be dancing around the room on hearing 'falling' or 'call me home'

Summertime cuban style beats with catchy melodies. If you ever get the opportunity to see them live, do. They are utterly amazing live.

Buy this. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Cat Empire jewel, 23 Mar 2011
Anna Bobrowska (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
This album is still in the Cat Empire style, though the songs are not exactly reminding you of the previous albums. The styles are very much varied between the songs and you have both the quick, energetic bouncy songs as well as the more calm (though still with a good beat) ballad type songs. A must have for Cat Empire fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Todo correspondia con el anuncio., 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
Todo correspondia con la informacion dada en el anuncio. El envio ha sido muy rapido y profesional, todo perfectamente embalado y protegido.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Album, 4 Mar 2011
Brent Deans - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinema (Audio CD)
I brought this album following a concert in Glasgow. The concert was great and I must say the CD is fantastic, would recommend to anyone

Cinema
Cinema by The Cat Empire (Audio CD - 2010)