4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Pre Workout
I've been using this for about 6 weeks now, about 15 minutes before I hit the gym and it definitely gives you a good kick and boost. Caffeine content is 185mg per serving which wakes me up first thing in the morning.
Published 6 months ago by Trevor Beckett

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as effective as others
In terms of quality of product it isn't bad, you do feel a bit more of a boost however most caffeine supplements cheaper on the market provide similar effect. A standard black coffee I used to train with has as much of an effect in terms of pump/push. Not disputing the overall quality or standards of the product as it does supply a good source of amino acid profile,...
Published 2 months ago by OllieG23

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Pre Workout, 12 Feb 2014
Trevor Beckett (Tonbridge, Kent.) - See all my reviews
The tingling you get when you use this is from the Beta Alanine and the first time I used it I thought I was going to itch my face off whilst I was on the stationary bike! It was not pleasant actually but only lasted about 20 minutes and now that I am used to it, that tingling and itching is barely noticeable. I ran out of this last week and noticed that my workout suffered slightly in that I missed the lift that Xplode gave me. Not sure how much of it is physical or physiological but it's now an established part of my training.
It's not too expensive either, only has 75 calories per serving, about 13g of protein - just a word of warning - the black currant flavour is absolutely hideous! Orange is way, way more pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tingley, 20 May 2013
Great product, makes you want to train soon after taking it, makes you feel very tingley (not uncomfortable though), great taste and fairly cheap compared to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy buy buy, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: SCI-MX Nutrition X-Plode Plus Hardcore 400 g Blackcurrant - Pre-workout energy, power and pump amplifier (Personal Care)
excellent supplement! The two things you need to know about this pre workout a) works and works well. b) has 12g protein per serving which as anyone keen on building or maintaing muscle goes is a huge added bonus.

The effect or the supplement kicks in soon and stays a course that last upto an hour.

it delivers and and thats why i won't substitute this product, i recommend this to any gym going enthusiast with hectic lifestyle or unsociable job hours as this will give you the kick up the arse you need to get crunching and repping those bicep culs.....

5.0 out of 5 stars sci mx xplode, 19 Jun 2014
well iv took about 10 or so pre workouts over a few years and this is one of the best take one scoop 4 the 1st few times to see how you feel wen it kicks in you will feel the pump and rush that this badboy will give you and the price was so good im going to buy one more

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good pre-workout drink, 23 July 2014
Really good pre-workout drink. Before I was taking this I would go to the gym in the morning and be lethargic, now I go and I'm full of energy and I come out of the gym feeling fully awake. Also it has allowed me to push harder and lift slightly more. It does give me tingly hands and a slight itchyness to my ears and face, but that's not a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good price, their over 35 quid at tesco and ..., 12 July 2014
very good price, their over 35 quid at tesco and other shops and 25 quid was the cheapest from affordable supplements and i got this for 17 quid at tesco, nice product but not as good as nospump dorian yates and no explode but still great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This was also a gift for my son. He feels it's really working pre-workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Great product ... keeps you going longer and harder in the gym 💪💪

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Jun 2014
Frank92 (London, England) - See all my reviews
I have been going to the gym for about 1year and ahalf 5-6days a week and i would usually have a red kick (high caffiene gym energy drink) and they would definetly help me perform better but the amount i drink of them and pay made me think of a better option, something stronger with a more muscle fomular; thats when i saw this pre-workout, i was abit sceptic as i have bought other supplements and found them revolting or not giving me any gains, so i researched sci-mx xplode and the reviews all over the web definetly made me make up my mind.

Anyway about 20mins before my workout i took 2 scoopes and then when i got to the gym, i felt more motivated and it was like i just felt the erge to lift, i did get abit itchy on my ears and neck but aparently thats the beta-alanine. i felt more driven and alert just like i could run and keep on going. between sets i was resting maybe 15-20 secs, instead of 45-60secs, i was dripping with sweat but i just keep on going the energy carried on after the gym for a couple more hours. This xplode really does work and help, if your feeling sceptical dont hestitate just buy this product and P.S. Orange flaour is the best.

5/5 product much recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Jun 2014
Very impressed with the product would 100% purchase this again really good price too. Dose exactly what it says thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›