Colour Name: Black|Size: 80 cm|Change

on 20 March 2012
Lovely sturdy material which other lab owners will know is great as my puppy chews everything and he chews this for all his worth but he doesnt make barely a scratch and its so easy to keep clean and fresh. Excellent product
on 9 March 2013
I would recommend this product to all big dog owners. I have a labrador puppy and he he is 6 months old now and it is so easy to clean. He did start to chew it in the beginning but that has now stopped.
on 15 April 2013
Not wanting to spend much on our first puppy bed until we find out what it likes this fits the bill. Amazing price, and free delivery. The vents in the bottom are a good idea and it's really good quality.
on 19 June 2012
Good sized dog bed we have a cocker spaniel and it fits him just fine. Nice and durable I would buy one again.
on 18 December 2012
This is a great dog bed. Easy to clean and very hard wearing. Bargain. Fast delivery. Great price. Very happy with my purchase.
on 11 November 2012
We have three of our own dogs and daughters dog 3 days per week so need beds that are sturdy and easily cleaned.I put nice comfy cushions inside with warm dog fleeces that can be washed and dried quickly! The curved backs give the dogs support when curled up asleep but they have plenty of room to spread out! Chocolate good colour for kitchen size 70 cm perfect for medium size cocker spaniels! All 4 beds stack neatly away and because of the legs can be put back down after washing floor .The vents stop moisture in bottom of bed you can keep the fancy fabric ones they get dirty quickly and lose shape when washed!
on 13 March 2016
This is perfect for my guinea pigs, Rory and Dexter.
The size is great for two adult, male piggies and I know that if they have a chew on it, it's hard enough that they wont be able to bite bits off.
A major plus is that it's so easy to clean.
Highly recommended as it's superb quality.
review image
on 15 September 2013
I thought i'd never get my big lazy Boxer off the sofa but then I bought this bed and he loves it. It's not the strongest plastic bed I've seen but it's Boxer proof and that's good enough for me. It's not too heavy so nice and easy to keep clean and best of all it was the cheapest one I could find. I think every dog should have one. Miss my cuddles on the sofa now though :(
on 19 January 2013
This bed is for my dogue de bordeaux, it is a great size for her as she likes to be cosy (She squeezes into the washing up basket). Great product, nice and sturdy.
on 23 February 2014
I chose this based on the other reviews posted and the description of breeds that it suited. As my dog is a Pointer Spaniel mix I chose this. He loves it and can stretch out to his hearts content. I did not buy the accompanying soft inner as I have single duvet covers and an old fleeces for his bed.