4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looks Good Sounds
Published on 17 May 2011 by Paul Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY WILL NOT LAST FOR A MONTH
about a year and a half ago i bought advent headphones, they lasted me for a a year.
when they broke i said to myself, hey skullcandy headpones look cool.

i really liked it when i bought it the first week. After it has been a nightmare. Now one ear is not working and even the working one is fading. """!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""

if you...
Published on 22 Oct 2010 by mo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looks Good Sounds, 17 May 2011
Paul Johnson (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my girlfriend whose previous pair of Skullcandy headphones died after a few years of constant usage. She tells me these Lowriders are extremely comfortable to wear and that the sound quality is excellent with the right amount of bass. Excellent all round headphones. The ear cushioning could do with some breathable material as her ears do get quite warm whilst wearing them but this is not enough to suggest people don't buy them. Yes there are more expensive headphones out there that produce a better sound quality (Monster's Beats by Dre are one example) but when they are costing upwards of £100 the Skullcandy's are an absolute steal at less than a quarter of the price of most of these models. For the money you pay for these you are getting a terrific set of headphones. Keep it up Skullcandy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present, 26 Dec 2011
My Daughter loved these headphones, using with her Ipod touch and she tells me they are really comfy and the sound is good aswell. They are sturdy and look really expensive. They were delivered super fast and are a fantastic bargain at the price I paid!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones, 7 Mar 2011
S. Maracle (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
I've bought these for a friend but I own a purple pair of my own and they are really good :) I'm not an expert in this sort of thing but the sound quality is good and for the most part they are really comfortable and fold up really easily. I would recommend these to anyone!
Also, I haven't had any sort of breaking issue (I found a lot of people on the internet saying that their's broke really easily) but mine are still going strong! And I've had them for a while now :) I would say that these are worth the money and I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 8 April 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
I bought these for my son who is 15.

Read the bad reviews first then the good ones. Good far outweighed bad so thought I'd give them a go!

Skullcandy appear to be a trendy name/design and there are loads of colours to match any music players/phones possible. I got him the green to go with his Ipod (its green!)

Build quality isn't amazing but adequate if not lashed around stupidly although I can't guarantee my 15 year old won't do that! So I'll update this upon any breakages. The headband folding bits work well enough and don't feel like they're going to snap to me or him. Earcups are comfortable enough.

They certainly sit well on the head and sound good to me. He uses them on the ipod and via his mobile (HTC desire hd). Although I would say they are a little lacking in bass, if that's your thing. They can be taken off the ears, left around the neck and rested with the speakers swivelled upwards and listened to that way.
A nice pair, look good and sound good too!

There is no in-line buttons or mic on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best cans money can buy!, 30 April 2011
These have got to be heard to believe them. Had them on almost continuously now for 2 days. The sound quality from such small drivers is amazing with very little sound bleed from them. (even on full volume they don't disturb the fiancee!)
Not sure how sturdy they're going to be when folded and un-folded a few times, but so far feel quite sturdy.
I'm even thinking of buying another pair in a different colour (purple possibly).
Seriously don't buy anything else until you've checked these out.
18 months later and these are still serving me well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skullcandy Headphones, 14 Mar 2011
D. H. Doughty (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Black/Gold (Electronics)
Brilliant sound and comfortable on the ears. I can't use the in-the ear type and was recommended these. Best earphones I've ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 13 yearld son loves them, 27 July 2012
My 13 year old son loves them, great value, great quality sound, they feel pretty solid so they should last a while

5.0 out of 5 stars ...no complaints yet..., 30 Jan 2012
There seem to have been a few bad reviews on the skullcandy headphones. I bought these along with the skullcandy 'agent' headphones for my teenagers for Christmas. I haven't had any complaints off them so they must be OK. Came nicely packaged as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skullcandy = Quality, 14 Jan 2012
Bought 2 pairs of these for our girls and they absolutely love them. I already had a pair so the price that they were being offered before xmas I was never going to buy anything else.
If you want good quality reliable headphones don't bother looking elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan 2012
Excellent Product good quality sound at a decent price!!!! They not only look great but sound awesome too!! although im not much of a sound/earphone buff , i know they are better than regular earphones thats for sure.

Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Black/Gold