4.0 out of 5 stars dogs love them!!
i bought these for the first time to use as training treats for our labrador puppy (and as a treat for our old dog!)
both dogs will sell their souls' for them and will do anything you ask of them just to get one lol!
Published on 6 Oct. 2012 by LuLu

3.0 out of 5 stars My puppy loves them however they come in quite large ...
My puppy loves them however they come in quite large chunks which need to be cut into smaller pieces to be used as treats which is a bit of a pain.
Published 4 months ago by Bimmles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars dogs love them!!, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Thrive ProReward Chicken Treats for Dogs - 500g MaxiTube (Misc.)
they are pretty expensive compared to other treats, but it is purely chicken and much better for the dogs than treats full of salt and additives!
Our dogs are happy, so we are happy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found the perfect rewards for the dog!, 27 Sept. 2014
Great treats! My Rottie boy loves them and I'm happy that they are actually good for him, too. I usually 'rip' them in smaller pieces so that he can eat them faster when I reward him while we're out saving the world - which is no easy task (the ripping) as they are not exactly soft but doable if you are determined and have strong, nimble (or simply manly) fingers. When I leave him in the house alone for a while I cunningly throw a few whole pieces into the living room and walk silently out of the door while he's busy munching away. That way he associates a positive event (= getting treats) with an otherwise potentially stressful situation (= me leaving him), and the neighbours never hear a peep (or howl) from him until I'm back. Will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shelf life would be excellent I think, 21 Jan. 2015
My Boy loves these and they don't crumble or disintegrate in my treat pouch. You do have to cut them up for use as training treats, even with my Boy big as he is - a giant Border Collie - but a sharp pair of kitchen scissors does the job in no time. I cut up the whole pack and them stored them in an air tight container. Shelf life would be excellent I think, but there are never enough left to see how long they might last!!! The Duck ones are excellent too. Would recommend this bigger tube as I think it is better value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great treat for pooches, 19 July 2014
Little bit more than I would like to spend on treats for dogs (okay I am a cat-person!) but this has been a big hit with every dog who I have given it to. Guarantees waggy tails and being healthy for them too you can't go wrong. Do be careful with the size of the strips for smaller dogs - they like it so much they might gobble it down too quick! In their defence Thrive have thought of this and the strips have been pre-cut into smaller pieces you can tear off. Will be buying again for my niece's pug when it eventually runs out.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT QUALITY TREAT, 16 Sept. 2014
I always like to buy my Boston Terrier good quality treats none of the meat derivatives for her.
This is a good natural treat which she likes I do however cut them up smaller for her as otherwise I think she finds the shape a little difficult in her small mouth (SQUARE). I purchased them when on excellent offer I think they have now doubled in price so glad I bought two tubs, the use by date is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Better value than the liver ones but not sure they were great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs treats, 29 Jun. 2014
My 2 labs just love these treats. They are excellent value when compared with the liver treats that are made by the same maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun. 2014
Brought these for puppy (working cocker) loved them, cut them up into smaller pieces as training treats or give whole one as one of treat, would recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value!!!!, 24 May 2014
Excellent economical way to buy these quality treats.....the dog loves these and they are such good quality. We just dispense a few at a time into Tupperware or treat bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Doggy loves it, 28 Mar. 2014
Real pieces of dried chicken. Very fresh and in handy closing container. My dog loves it . I like it because he cannot have usual dog snacks with cereal in them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›