Size: 250g|Change

on 5 October 2011
Tried other poultry wormers and were OK but expensive. This are just as effective and a lot cheaper. Very pleased and would recommend.
on 1 December 2012
Helps to keep my girls healthy - and they like it, so I don't have any difficulty dozing them. A bit more expensive to buy online, but you can't always rely on it being stocked by your usual supplier or pet shop - I regard my three chickens as pets, so I frequently shop in pet shops!
on 30 April 2012
Having used this product for quite some time at chickenopolis, I find it easy to use and store. Just have to remember to use it monthly on three consecutive days.
on 27 December 2012
My chickens seemed to be in need of worming so I thought going natural rather than chemical would be my first choice plus it doesn't effect egg content. I am happy as it seems to have done the trick. just add it to their food dosage isn't especially important when they are sharing the same feeder. It is safe to give over a few days so making sure they all get some.
on 20 November 2012
Pretty good value and arrived quickly from seller. Easy to administer to chickens with food, although being able to assure each chicken gets the right dosage is a bit pot luck when it is mixed with food. Also remember this needs to be administered over 3 days.
on 12 July 2015
Many people report that Vermex is not effective, but I have had the chicken poo tested and there are no worm eggs! The secret? When dosing, DON'T put it in the feed! You have no control over who gets how much. Put the dose in a dish with a little mixed corn or pellets and a couple of teaspoons of yoghurt. Place in the run - all gone within 1 minute with the chickens crowding round. All dosed with appropriate amount (you will see if one has missed it) the chickens get a treat and you can get on with your day. Repeat each day for 3 days - Result!
I don't like chemical wormers and will not resort to these while this works!
on 12 January 2013
Owners of ducks and geese like myself will want to ensure that their birds don't suffer from worms and this product does exactly that.
on 21 May 2016
I used this but one of my hens got such bad a parasite the vet had to put her to sleep. So not enough on its own to prevent and I suggest worming in addition
on 9 July 2014
If I'd have realised that chickens work round these pellets when mixed in with their feed I would have avoided buying them. The only way to get chickens to eat it is if it's ground really finely which is quite dificult. Have decided to buy it in liquid form.
on 6 January 2013
Arrived quickly, which was good as needed asap. Added to chicken food and found very quick results, will use again.