4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, good value
Tried other poultry wormers and were OK but expensive. This are just as effective and a lot cheaper. Very pleased and would recommend.
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by Mr. D. J. Taylor

If I'd have realised that chickens work round these pellets when mixed in with their feed I would have avoided buying them. The only way to get chickens to eat it is if it's ground really finely which is quite dificult. Have decided to buy it in liquid form.
Published 2 months ago by Jules

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, good value, 5 Oct 2011
Mr. D. J. Taylor "EMAman" (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verm-X Herbal Pellets for Poultry, Ducks & Fowl 250g 250g (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Verm-X, 30 April 2012
Having used this product for quite some time at chickenopolis, I find it easy to use and store. Just have to remember to use it monthly on three consecutive days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chooks eat it!, 1 Dec 2012
Helps to keep my girls healthy - and they like it, so I don't have any difficulty dozing them. A bit more expensive to buy online, but you can't always rely on it being stocked by your usual supplier or pet shop - I regard my three chickens as pets, so I frequently shop in pet shops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your Poultry and Fowl healthy, 12 Jan 2013
Owners of ducks and geese like myself will want to ensure that their birds don't suffer from worms and this product does exactly that.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 6 Jan 2013
Arrived quickly, which was good as needed asap. Added to chicken food and found very quick results, will use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars worm treatment, 27 Dec 2012
Mrs. K. Haley (cleveland uk) - See all my reviews
My chickens seemed to be in need of worming so I thought going natural rather than chemical would be my first choice plus it doesn't effect egg content. I am happy as it seems to have done the trick. just add it to their food dosage isn't especially important when they are sharing the same feeder. It is safe to give over a few days so making sure they all get some.

4.0 out of 5 stars Verm-X Herbal Pellets for Poultry, Ducks & Fowl 250g 250g, 20 Nov 2012
Pretty good value and arrived quickly from seller. Easy to administer to chickens with food, although being able to assure each chicken gets the right dosage is a bit pot luck when it is mixed with food. Also remember this needs to be administered over 3 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verm-X Herbel Pellets for poultry, 29 Sep 2013
Mrs. Brenda E. Young (uk) - See all my reviews
I have always used this instead of other wormers my chickens just love it they think it is their pellets
and the smell is very pleasent

5.0 out of 5 stars Hens that now lay eggs!!, 20 Jun 2013
Bought my 4 bantam hens after being told that 2 were already laying & 2 were still pullets. After about 10 days we still had no eggs though & decided that after reading about their health to give this Verm-X a try to "pep" them up a bit. About one week later I had my eggs so I think we definitely made the right choice. Will continue to give them every 4 to 5 weeks to keep them in good health.

3.0 out of 5 stars If I'd have realised that chickens work round these pellets ..., 9 July 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›