Size: 17kg|Change

on 18 August 2013
My pooch is 13 years old and he has always been feed Wagg. He is in very good health as are his teeth. Some people get all precious about their dog and what it eats. Buying what they think is some special food for their dog. Well this food is cheap and my pooch has lived for 13 long healthy years. Nothing more to say.
on 28 December 2012
I said in my review of Wagg Worker 'Beef and Veg' that I gave my dogs a variety of food. However, I noticed that recently the most of the protein content was beef, so I tried this Chicken variety. I was really testing it out on a few to see if too much red meat content may be the cause of some skin irritations. Not conclusive, but those that are on the Chicken seem to be doing better. Many are not bothered by the all beef diet, so i shall continue with both. But if you have been on the beef variety and have noticed more obvious scratching, this could be a good alternative.
on 4 December 2011
Good to have a big bag of dog food delivered straight to the door. We have 6 working sheepdogs & two spaniels all of whom enjoy this feed. I buy a couple of flavours to give the dogs variety.
Good value for money too.
on 9 October 2012
Wag dried chicken and veg dog food is excilant for my four dogs, two of which are working breeds.Thire eyes are bright and coats shinny.the other two are of a hinze vreity and enjoy the Wag chicken & veg dry food and are all so in good form .Well done WAG FOODs.v howard
on 16 January 2015
I know that this particular brand is on the cheaper side but don't let that put you off buying it. I have five dogs of all different shapes, sizes and breeds, so far I've not had any problems with them at all. I use this product because some of my pets struggle to digest certain types of rich dog food in particular the meaty brands so end up suffering from a lot of loose stools or suffer from sickness and constipation at times. Since feeding them this I've had no problems at all, I tend to steer away from rich or meaty food as it doesn't always agree with them. I have found this to be quite easily digestible and they tend to love the taste even though the food itself looks quite bland and unappealing. I suppose this is because it doesn't have tons of artificial colours and flavourings in them. The kibble sizes are great too as they vary from the size of a five pence peice to just over the size of a one pence piece. My pets seem to pick out the pieces that they like the most and as I have smaller breeds the smallest kibbles tend to suit them best whilst the larger breeds tend to favour the slightly larger kibbles. The product also seems to give them quite a lot of energy and keeps them fuller for longer so that they actually eat less (which saves me more money in the long run). Overall, I'm really happy with this product as it's saved me from spending huge amounts of money on food that claims to be much better at aiding with digestion and keeping dogs coats in tip top condition, I find that this product does both without the huge price tag.
As a tip you can also try mixing the kibbles up with some plain cooked rice and/or with a bit of canned fish in oil which I have heard is very good for dogs. I'd avoid using too much and saturating the food, just a little bit goes a very long way and makes mealtimes much more interesting. I hope this helps!
on 3 January 2013
My dogs love the wagg range of dog food they are a great price and unlike other bags you 2kg extra as these are a 17kg where you would pay the same price but for a 15kg on other bags.
on 29 December 2012
I have two six year old lurchers, they have been on Wagg for almost the whole of their adult life. It suits them beautifully, they never have a stomach upset, their teeth are excellent and their coats are gleaming. I was so impressed after using it for a few months I contacted Wagg to let them know how well my dogs were doing on their " newish" diet.I have also used other Wagg dog food and find that excellent too.
on 19 May 2013
We've been feeding Wagg Worker to our pet staffie cross for three years and she is fit, healthy, energetic and well behaved. She loves the food and I love the price. I see no reason to spend more.
on 18 February 2013
The 17kg bag of dog food arrived as seller described, it was dispatched quickly and my dogs love it. I have always fed my dogs the Wagg range, it is a quality product and is very good value for money. I have 3 medium sized dogs and they go threw 2x17kg bags a month and as I don't drive it is convenient to have the bags delivered to my door. Highly recommended.
on 3 January 2014
My dog and also my friends dog who comes over a lot both really like this food.

It also has 22% protein which is better than the usual 20%.

My dog is not a working dog but is very active and always puts 100% into winning every game.