5.0 out of 5 stars Good value food
Published 24 months ago by G. Lennon

1.0 out of 5 stars Consider your dogs dietary requirements!
Published 1 month ago by P. Selby

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value food, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg (Misc.)
I said in my review of Wagg Worker 'Beef and Veg' that I gave my dogs a variety of food. However, I noticed that recently the most of the protein content was beef, so I tried this Chicken variety. I was really testing it out on a few to see if too much red meat content may be the cause of some skin irritations. Not conclusive, but those that are on the Chicken seem to be doing better. Many are not bothered by the all beef diet, so i shall continue with both. But if you have been on the beef variety and have noticed more obvious scratching, this could be a good alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 18 Aug 2013
My pooch is 13 years old and he has always been feed Wagg. He is in very good health as are his teeth. Some people get all precious about their dog and what it eats. Buying what they think is some special food for their dog. Well this food is cheap and my pooch has lived for 13 long healthy years. Nothing more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value & all 8 of our dogs like it., 4 Dec 2011
Fiona Nicholson (Shetland) - See all my reviews
Good to have a big bag of dog food delivered straight to the door. We have 6 working sheepdogs & two spaniels all of whom enjoy this feed. I buy a couple of flavours to give the dogs variety.
Good value for money too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog food, 3 Jan 2013
My dogs love the wagg range of dog food they are a great price and unlike other bags you 2kg extra as these are a 17kg where you would pay the same price but for a 15kg on other bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars The dog loves the food. I love the price, 19 May 2013
We've been feeding Wagg Worker to our pet staffie cross for three years and she is fit, healthy, energetic and well behaved. She loves the food and I love the price. I see no reason to spend more.

5.0 out of 5 stars wag dog food, 9 Oct 2012
Wag dried chicken and veg dog food is excilant for my four dogs, two of which are working breeds.Thire eyes are bright and coats shinny.the other two are of a hinze vreity and enjoy the Wag chicken & veg dry food and are all so in good form .Well done WAG FOODs.v howard

5.0 out of 5 stars Wagg dog food, 29 Dec 2012
I have two six year old lurchers, they have been on Wagg for almost the whole of their adult life. It suits them beautifully, they never have a stomach upset, their teeth are excellent and their coats are gleaming. I was so impressed after using it for a few months I contacted Wagg to let them know how well my dogs were doing on their " newish" diet.I have also used other Wagg dog food and find that excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and superfast delivery, 25 April 2013
I have this setup to come every month and the service so far has been excellent.plus the fact my dogs eat it ! And I don't have to lug it around while I'm shopping. And bonus- its the cheapest place to get it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Dog Food, 18 Feb 2013
The 17kg bag of dog food arrived as seller described, it was dispatched quickly and my dogs love it. I have always fed my dogs the Wagg range, it is a quality product and is very good value for money. I have 3 medium sized dogs and they go threw 2x17kg bags a month and as I don't drive it is convenient to have the bags delivered to my door. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Consider your dogs dietary requirements!, 12 Nov 2014
P. Selby "tahoku" (UK) - See all my reviews
I fed my dog Wagg for a couple of years, until recently he started to get dry skin and patches of missing fur. I would discourage anyone feeding their animal Wagg. Originally I fed this product because of all the product claims on the packaging. I should of know better, there is a saying ' you get what you pay for' and this is so true of this brand. Search around your local pet shops and research online. Dog foods have become much reserached over the last few years. Natural foods and hypo-allergenic foods have come about because of the cheap bulking ingredients used in cheap foods. The first listed ingredient in Wagg is cereal. This is a cheap bulk ingredient which has no place in a dogs diet and contains very little goodness. Many dogs also have allergies to cereals and grains and a dogs health can suffer over the long term. As for the other product claims, the miniscule amounts that need to be included in a product are so tiny its questionable if they are of any benefit over a prolonged period.

Wagg is cheap and as someone on a limted budget myself this is what originaly attracted me to it in my local supermarket. However, recently having changed my dogs diet to a more natural food researched for dogs I would appeal to everyone to care more for their dog. Dont go for convenience and what is cheap as you're not doing your best friend any good. Good quality foods dont cost a great deal more and you often find that with beter quality foods you dont feed as much as the body actually makes use of the goodness rather that rejecting what it doesnt like.

From 8 weeks ago I have fed a cereal and grain free food to my dog. The difference in him has been remakable. His fur all over has become so much thicker and its so shiny. His eyes are brighter and he seems even more alert. Above all of this though he seems more content and not so highly strung.

Consider what is the best for your dog and also research if your breed of dog has any specific nutritional requirements!