on 18 February 2014
Writing with this is absolutely wonderful. I found myself thinking "I can't wait til I can get home and write with that pen again!". Be aware though, the line this makes is thick and as such the ink runs out quite quickly. I was still practising with it when the pen started playing up, and was very surprised to see the ink had all gone, so be wary of this.
on 3 September 2013
I have experienced many differing sorts of pens in the past having been an arts retailer over twenty plus years and a calligrapher all my life. These PILOT pens are the Bees Knees!
on 30 July 2013
Awesome fun! It's a little ink hungry but totally worth it! I'm hoping this will help me start writing calligraphy!
on 8 November 2012
I bought all these pens some years ago, and they have been fantastic. Reliable, always produce sharp lettering. Highly recommend the bigger sizes, the smallest with orange top (1.5mm) is more like a fountain pen. Always in my bag for that calligraphy moment!
on 5 September 2014
This calligraphy pen is beautiful to write with; it glides smoothly across the page and is easy to get very crisp lines with. I would recommend this pen for both beginners and and more experienced calligraphers.
on 3 April 2015
I LOVE this pen: after trying a couple of cheap fountain pens with big nibs and find out they were rubbish for calligraphy, I bought this one.
Superb technology, I'm definitely going to buy the other 3 size.
on 13 May 2013
This pen its just amazing, go on youtube and see videos, i recommend: theosone videos.
I'm glad that i bought this pen.
on 8 January 2014
Writes very smoothly, nice inks and the facility to produce mixed and/ or variegated colours makes it more versatile. Thanks
on 11 August 2014
Brilliant. I now have the complete set of these pens. I only wish they did a narrower one too.
on 6 September 2015
Brilliant pen! delivery was superb and arrived early

See one answered question