1,248 Reviews
 (1,020)

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable as good as the expensive ones.
I purchased this high speed HDMI cable for use with a Samsung Blue Ray player playing 3D films. The quality has been excellent and I have had no problems. I'm glad I paid 4.99 instead of the 39.99 on the one that the the salesperson in PC World recommended.
Published on 8 Dec 2011 by Chris Firth

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite reliable but get what you pay for
I have tried this cable with 3 laptops and two different hdmi sockets on my tv, (Admittedly the fauly could be with my TV) but the picture does seem to disappear for a few seconds every now and then before it comes back, i find it annoying to have to put up with this. However picture and audio quality is very good for a cable of this price which is why i decided to give...
Published 7 months ago by Hussam Hossien

‹ Previous | 139 40 41125 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built cable, 27 Feb 2014
Seems well made with decent quality connectors. Works great with my Sumvision Cylcone media player. I would buy this again from AmazonBasics.

5.0 out of 5 stars SEXY, 26 Feb 2014
SEXY is a good name to have because you die of laughter and stuff. i like pee and stuffy stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 26 Feb 2014
Mr. B. Diamond "Ronseal" (Amsterdam) - See all my reviews
Good quality cable that does not impede the transfer of video data. Outstanding value for 99% so unless you want to get you oscilloscope out you probably need to look no further. Is it just me but deliver of amazon items are now taking a lot longer tp dispatch and arrive at the door. They also charge for returns too. Please return to the previous customer winning service we have all experienced for the last years otherwise it has now become a differentiating factor when I first think I want something new. In other words, I'll chose to buy things elsewhere because I can get them quicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good ., 26 Feb 2014
Excellent ! Just wish it was 3ft longer .

But Cant understand why Amazon sent me 2 , and charged me for it ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 26 Feb 2014
Came very quickly. What else can you say? It's a cable. It connects two gadgets. Job done. Value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit., 25 Feb 2014
Great bit of kit.Good price, picture quality is fine. I've got a few of these around the house, there's no need to spend a fortune on gold-plated connectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, 25 Feb 2014
Yes this is a good quality cable and does the job , clean packaging and easy to open .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon basics are excellent, 24 Feb 2014
For the money and the quality you receive is quite simply incredible. I know its only an HDMI lead but see what Currys or Tesco charge for these instore.

Excellent !

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 24 Feb 2014
What can one say, it is a cable and it works. Really difficult to enthuse over a bit a wire.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cable, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 6.5 Feet / 2.0 m Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Newest Standard) (Electronics)
great price and performance no issues whatsoever,go for it better than the cable that came with my LG tv no question

‹ Previous | 139 40 41125 | Next ›