Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 April 2013
These are really nice lens to use on your camera.

You do need to plan ahead though as they can reduce the depth of field hugely with the close up work you are doing.

It has been easy to swap the lens around.

The +10 is probably too much for most people.
on 1 February 2012
This is a really good product and really enhances the photo's you take and along with a good extension tube there isn't a huge rush to go out and buy an expensive macro lens thanks.
on 4 April 2013
Handy if you want to reduce lugging around macro lenses. They will get you out of a fix but I don't feel they replace macro lenses but to reduce your kit bag they are ideal. I use them on a Pentax K10D camera kit lens. If you don't expect a lot then they will be ideal.
on 2 March 2015
love these even though I cant seem to get the camera d3200 focused on the +10 filter which is what I bought it for. since other people have focussed it any idea to what im doing wrong would be a help and yes im using manual mode. what iso etc would be best to try
on 28 December 2012
Just for occasional arty ultra-close ups these are great, and make my normal lens into a sort of mega macro. Probably no good for insects etc since you have to be really up close to your subject. Very shallow depth of field, but I like that.
on 22 February 2013
Amazing for beginners, it does everything it says on the box, you have a range of macro lenses to choose from or you can combine them to make one ultimate magnifying experience. But it does take some getting used to once you have gotten accustomed you can use it in a variety of ways.
on 30 April 2014
You get what you pay for.

They're actually quite fun and can produce some decent results after some playing around. The 10x filter isn't much use really as it makes everything far too soft, but until I can afford a macro lens these will definitely do the job.
on 11 August 2010
I am astonished that such quality lenses can be sold at this price. The finish on both glass and mounts is superb - a quality item that will not disappoint!
on 6 January 2013
I am using this macro filter set with a Nikon D3100 and have posted some of my initial test shots on the above image boxes.

These were taken on the kitchen table and hand holding the camera in natural light.

Given the price these filters are extremely good value for money and as other reviewers have said a small purpose made storage pouch is also included in the price.

As I will not use the lenses regularly they will suit my purpose very well as I could not justify the investment of a dedicated macro lens, let alone the divorce costs!

I have tried stacking two lenses together which works ok, but not recommended for more than two. (the filter surround rings are threaded on both sides)

Manual focus gives better focal control as other reviewers have indicated.

In summary, for occasional use or as a taster into the world of macro photography, for the price you can't really go wrong.
review image review image review image
on 9 March 2014
I am very happy with the lens rings. They obviously have some optical distortion but for the price paid for 4 pieces, I am more than happy. After all I didn't expect the same quality of a lens 20-30 times the price. I have taken some macro pictures and also used it on video and the images were more than descent. Thank you