Format: DVD|Change

on 29 August 2014
Check it out you won't be disappointed
on 7 September 2010
For every decent British film, there's 2 or 3 bad ones usually starring Danny Dyer, the guy does have a few decent films in his back catalogue but this isn't one of em. This is hardly a starring vechicle for Dyer though as he has about 3 minutes screen time maximum. The film starts off resaonably recycling the London desertion scenes from 28 Days later, but quickly descends into tedium with some of the most atrocious perfomances I have seen a british film in a long time with the exception of one young female character, the rest of the cast would struggle in the local amateur dramatics club. In short British film at its worst.
on 18 October 2011
The worst Dyer/ Hassan film ever. This film has no real plot, with an ending that had no relevance to the initial storyline. DO NOT WATCH THIS FILM.
on 25 September 2010
I rented this film out today. I thought OK! Let's see what this film is like. As i was watching it, I felt as if it's like '28 Days Later'. But I was wrong. It's more like 24 hours later.
OK. So it's all about seven people being the last people on earth. There seems to be a psychological element in this movie, where one by one people are being picked off in the film.

Well, to be honest.. we've seen these kind of genres before.
With actors like Tamer Hassan and Danny Dyer (who dosen't speak a word), the film fails to deliver all the expectation I was hoping for.

If you like sci-fi/horror stuff, it's for you. If not, send it back and demand a refund.
on 27 September 2010
Apart from the acting of Rita Ramnani this movie is awful. Back Indie yes, but... Actually bought this after reading the blurb. Sucked in good and proper. Whoever wrote the blurb should have perhaps written the film.
on 17 September 2010
Not only was it one of the worst films I have seen, the actually filming, which tried to be clever, was massively irritating.

2hrs of my life I wont be getting back :(
on 13 September 2010
I love end of the world films. There are times when I wish that everyone would simply vanish, and then you watch something like "I am Legend" and realise that you too might end up begging a store dummy to talk to you. So it's good to watch it vicariously through others. And it was London. We were on home turf here. And there was a promise of things in the darkness. Can't get much better than this.

The flash backs started to get irritating, although it was fun to work out how everyone was connected. And I genuinely wanted to know what had happened. This was probably the most interesting part of the film. The `thumbs in the eyeballs' part was unnecessary, despite the bit at the end which seemed to excuse it. It didn't. It was just nasty.

But in the end, the most frustrating thing was that I realised what had happened. As soon as a certain bit was pointed out, there was no other explanation for what was going on. And the blue lights. I had thought it was just a co-incidence that they looked like ambulance lights.

However, the ending didn't make any sense. OK, everyone has gone to Limbo, and either survive or are taken away by the mysterious Danny Dyer figure (note to DD's agents. If he's going to state ponderous, significant things, make sure he has the voice to do it. It could have been a spine tingling moment, and instead it was rather as if he were about to make a big joke and run off laughing) and we could almost presume that some go to heaven and some go to hell. However, just when everything is settled, and we're all sort of happy with it, suddenly, we get the ending. Now why are we back here? Are they all, in fact, condemned to hell, to repeat the episode all over again? Does Chloe in fact not survive? What's the point of having her wake up? Does her episode start again for her?

All in all, very slow and disappointing, and if they cut out half the repetitive flash backs, it would have been a far shorter film. And no doubt better for it.
on 4 February 2016