5.0 out of 5 stars It's all in the name: A really smart piece of kit
Well, this is probably one of the best wireless presenters around at the moment. I have tried a couple of other makes that are not as responsive. One of the best points about this presenter is the range, it responds comfortably at a distance of 30 metres and does not require a direct line of site between you and the laptop/pc.

Another very useful feature is the...
Published on 8 Nov 2010 by A. Aziz

2.0 out of 5 stars Smart Pointer
I received this pointer in excellent time and put it to use the next day in a presentation to a local history group. Half way through the presentation the back slide toggle switch stopped working. And has refused to work since. The product has a number of excellent features BUT if you cannot make slides go back you might as well use the laptop keys and save yourself...
Published on 9 Nov 2010 by Mr. S. M. Sizer

‹ Previous | 131 32 3341 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good device, 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: SP400 Smart-Pointer (Silver/Chrome) 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Presenter with Mouse Function and Laser Pointer + 2 Years Warranty (Electronics)
Great presentation pointer at a good price.

Range is very good and it can also be used as a mouse to select hyperlinks in your presentations. Many of these pointers can only go forward or back a slide.

Top notch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!, 17 Jun 2011
This product was received within a few days of ordering. It was simple to install and works perfect. I would recommend this to anyone. The price suggests a low quality product, which it is not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Pointer - highly effecient (and highly addictive!), 16 Jun 2011
Peskypie "Peskypie" (Nottinghamshire - in a tree) - See all my reviews
This smart pointer has freed me from the keyboard/ wireless mouse hassles, allowed me to point out salient points and move back or forward through training sessions with ease.
Its Plug & Go nature makes life much easier if on unfamiliar CVs
the 'Send the Screen Black' function button allows me to regain attention instead of losing them to the big white screen all the time, and the natty case is very handy for memory sticks etc
If someone can develop a projector which is the same size, so that I can ditch the 'Compulsory Big Heavy Presenters Black Trolley Bag' for good then I will be an eminently happy man indeed :-)
I can highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars SP400 Smart Pointer, 9 Jun 2011
Brilliant used it for the first time this week does exactly what i want it to do, get use to the controls and your away, no problem great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars pointedly right, 7 Jun 2011
Mr. S. R. Poile (England) - See all my reviews
Exactly what it says on the box,arrived promptly and all I had to do was insert the battery's to begin a presentation. Handy gizmo to make life easier

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 6 Jun 2011
Very simple to use and understand. Have bought this for use in a primary classroom. It is small and light. The light weight was a bit disconcerting as it feels like it could be broken quite easily.

Came with a handy carry case which stores the reciever and the handset and spare batteries as it is quite roomy.

It does the job and it looks great in red!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just one glitch ... so look at the photo closely before ordering!, 4 Jun 2011
This pointer does exactly what it says on the tin, although connecting it to my MacBook Pro wants to install it as a keyboard (just close the window, and don't press 'continue'). Nice size, with a more solid feel to it than my more former Kensington. It's easy to control, and the mouse function works. It's less likely to get pinched (like my last one) because of its nice, bright red livery.

My only grump is of my own making, really. Had I looked closely at the USB end, and paid a bit of attention to the picture prior to ordering, I would have noticed that this fat unit blocks off the adjacent, and only other, USB port on my laptop. it's easily overcome with a USB extension cable (a good idea, anyway, as the likelihood of damage to the unit is reduced), but still annoying as I'm not a trackpad devotee and tend always to use a mouse. Thus far, that's the only reason it loses a star, although I've not used it in a live presentation yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart pointer review, 4 Jun 2011
It's light and smart to look at.I love the storage pouch that comes with it.
one criticism would be that the instructions should be written for novices like me - including real basics like how to turn on/off - otherwise I'd recommmend it - it's a real aid to make you delivery more animated instead of having to be standing near the compuSP400 Smart-Pointer (Red/Chrome) 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Presenter with Mouse Function and Laser Pointer

5.0 out of 5 stars comparison, 3 Jun 2011
This little gadget - SP400 Smart-Pointer, is the best gadget I have bought in ages. Having worked with more recognised market pointers, this item is cheaper and does everything that it says it does on the box. XP-Vista-Windows7, this thing works with everything. I will certainly make sure that my fellow presenters know about this.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Product / Very Good Value ****, 1 Jun 2011
You will not be disappointed with this product even if like me you only do the odd presentation throughout the year.

I was very surprised with the quality feel of the smart pointer, and how simple and effective the controls are to use, comes with instructions but you don't really need these.

The carry case is very compact and fit's perfect in side of my laptop carry case.

Need I say more??? Buy one!!!

‹ Previous | 131 32 3341 | Next ›