5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tan
Published 8 months ago by Kissakissa

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged!
Product seems fine - apart from the fact that the lid was completely broken. It was well packaged so it can't possibly have been damaged in transit. So it must have been put in the box by somebody who could see that it was damaged (it is impossible to not notice) but sent it anyway.

I would be happy to retract or update this review if the seller makes some...
Published 11 months ago by Tony

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tan, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hawaiian Tropic SPF15 Protective Dry Spray Oil (Personal Care)
I was originally going to just buy the Hawaiian tropic aftersun. But I'd heard so many good reviews on their other products I thought whats the harm in trying. I've always used other brands. I would definitely recommend this over all the other brands I've tried over the years. I only went on holiday for a week and came back with an amazing tan. My skin had seen no sunlight before the holiday and I never burnt once even in 40 degree heat. Overall it was a great buy and it was half the price I would of paid for it if I was too have purchased it in boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantanstic, 23 Dec 2013
used on my holiday did the job it is meant for would reccomend to a friend great item thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sun Tan Oil, 12 Dec 2013
This is probably the best product for price on the market for my shin type, have been using it for the last three years and wouldn't change to another product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tanning product, 22 Sep 2013
J. Stables (Bury St Edmunds, UK) - See all my reviews
I found this easy to use and helped my tanning process well. It's application was (almost) mess free, as its oil you can't have everything. It smells nice as well. Def recommend for someone who tans relatively quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected+++++, 30 Aug 2013
This brand is my number 1. Used it forever.
Your skin is properly protected, by a leading brand, at a knock down price. That is a win, win. Keep up the good work.
Smells well, goes on easy,

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged!, 19 Aug 2013

I would be happy to retract or update this review if the seller makes some attempt to make amends for this crooked behaviour.

4.0 out of 5 stars A++, 3 July 2014
Nice product

1.0 out of 5 stars Too old i want my money back!!, 14 Jun 2014
Kira Larsen - See all my reviews
The sun oil is too old, It smells like old fruit, and that is not the way the real one smell. Normally it smells like coconut. I want my money back asap!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice oil, 15 May 2014
Easy to use from the spray, easily absorbed into the skin and very happy with the protection provided, would buy this again

4.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian dry oil, 5 July 2013
I choose this product after reading the reviews,it drys after a while.
But the p&p is over priced something that cost 6 or so doubled in price so not very happy about that.

Hawaiian Tropic SPF15 Protective Dry Spray Oil