on 12 June 2015
OK, This is a white jug. Its not going to win any design awards, I got it to heat milk for the coffee from my coffee machine which is never hot enough if I add cold milk. This jug is microwaveable and so ideal to pop some milk in for my coffee and pour it into my cup. Its perfect for what I want therefore i have to give it 5 stars.
on 7 June 2016
Nice little jug. Enough for at least 4 cups of tea. Not 5 stars as slight mark right by spout in ceramic glaze but apart from that pleased. Now to find a little tray.
on 11 January 2016
I bought this jug for gravy, and it's perfect. As it would be for milk or cream. It's a lovely pourer, and sits upside down on the draining board after washing without the risk of falling over. (I have lost three different jugs that way!) For gravy, it holds plenty for two, if you like a lot!
on 4 June 2016
Perfect small size for use with all my colourful teapots. Enough milk for at least 4 cups.
on 18 May 2016
Matched description and arrived next day ...
on 13 June 2016
Cute creamer jig
on 23 April 2013
Nice shape.
Easy pouring.
Simple design.
oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Matching items also available in the Judge range.
on 19 February 2013
I love the size and quality of this white jug. It fits perfectly on my tray and I just love using it.
on 7 October 2014
good size. but a little over priced.
on 12 July 2013
Porcelain jug with the off-white colour I am looking for. Could be a bit larger as I am also using it for milk. Delivery was on time and jug was packaged securely

See one answered question