5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian tropic for the best Tan
Published on 26 Sep 2011 by Gekkoing ole Git

1.0 out of 5 stars I use Hawaiian tropic a lot and love the products so expect there was a problem with ...
Unfortunately the spray mechanism didn't work so had to remove cap completely to pour out which defeats the 'dry oil' experience. Eventually worked but not as a dry oil. I use Hawaiian tropic a lot and love the products so expect there was a problem with a batch.
Published 1 month ago by Melanie Andrews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian tropic for the best Tan, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Hawaiian Tropic SPF8 Protective Dry Spray Oil (Personal Care)
Simply the best for a glowing and deep tan that really stays with you... the spray oil is excellent reaching just the right place which can then be spread further by hand... I used this product years ago but then used a cheaper alternative brand dry spray which was useless... Just back from a cruise of the Mediterranean and my tan is deeper than it has been for years... Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 23 Feb 2013
have brought various SPF sun valus and received good service and no problems with the product or postage, many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer days, 12 July 2013
I love the smell of this Oil and it gave me a great overall tan, would recommend this to anyone going on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get to use this factor but I have used SPF15 dry oil, 6 Nov 2013
I didn't get to use the SPF8 but I did use the SPF15

Below is my review for the SPF15 hope this helps.

I was originally going to just buy the Hawaiian tropic aftersun. But I'd heard so many good reviews on their other products I thought whats the harm in trying. I've always used other brands. I would definitely recommend this over all the other brands I've tried over the years. I only went on holiday for a week and came back with an amazing tan. My skin had seen no sunlight before the holiday and I never burnt once even in 40 degree heat. Overall it was a great buy and it was half the price I would of paid for it if I was too have purchased it in boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing!!!, 1 Sep 2013
Smells great and helps you achieve an even bronze tan. Hawaiian tropic is a great brand and when used with the after sun it helps keep your skin feeling and smelling amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sun tan oil, 11 Dec 2013
As always a great quality sun tan oil from Hawaiian Tropic.
Fab holiday-inspiring coconut based smell.
Rubs smoothly into skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 18 July 2013
I've used this for decades, its an excellent protective oil, not particularly greasy and works well. well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tan result, 16 Aug 2013
I suffer from bad heat rash , which I don't get when I use Hawaiian tropic dry oil
Excellent , defiantly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars best suntan stuff ever, 10 Feb 2014
Helps to develop a great golden tan fast, and it smells good - I love this product and have used it for years

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014