5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian tropic for the best Tan
Published on 26 Sep 2011 by Gekkoing ole Git

1.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian tropic dry spray oil
Really disappointed as couldn't get anything out of bottle as the button you press to get the oil out didn't work .Very unhappy about it but imagine that's why it is cheap
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. C. Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian tropic for the best Tan, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Hawaiian Tropic SPF8 Protective Dry Spray Oil (Personal Care)
Simply the best for a glowing and deep tan that really stays with you... the spray oil is excellent reaching just the right place which can then be spread further by hand... I used this product years ago but then used a cheaper alternative brand dry spray which was useless... Just back from a cruise of the Mediterranean and my tan is deeper than it has been for years... Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 23 Feb 2013
have brought various SPF sun valus and received good service and no problems with the product or postage, many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer days, 12 July 2013
I love the smell of this Oil and it gave me a great overall tan, would recommend this to anyone going on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get to use this factor but I have used SPF15 dry oil, 6 Nov 2013
I didn't get to use the SPF8 but I did use the SPF15

Below is my review for the SPF15 hope this helps.

I was originally going to just buy the Hawaiian tropic aftersun. But I'd heard so many good reviews on their other products I thought whats the harm in trying. I've always used other brands. I would definitely recommend this over all the other brands I've tried over the years. I only went on holiday for a week and came back with an amazing tan. My skin had seen no sunlight before the holiday and I never burnt once even in 40 degree heat. Overall it was a great buy and it was half the price I would of paid for it if I was too have purchased it in boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut & summer smells..., 3 July 2014
Such a great product. Bought for my holidays. It arrived as stated, next day, and was in great packaging. Can't wait to use it - smells gorgeous!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars came late but, 17 April 2014
This came late for my xmas holiday but still will use it and it is very good, keeps you nice and brown

5.0 out of 5 stars best suntan stuff ever, 10 Feb 2014
Helps to develop a great golden tan fast, and it smells good - I love this product and have used it for years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sun tan oil, 11 Dec 2013
As always a great quality sun tan oil from Hawaiian Tropic.
Fab holiday-inspiring coconut based smell.
Rubs smoothly into skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of holidays every time, 5 Oct 2013
As someone that's tans easily, SPF 8 Hawaiian Tropic is perfect for me. I never get burnt and always get a great tan when on holiday. It's perfect for me.

Hawaiian Tropic SPF8 Protective Dry Spray Oil