4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
Felt I had to write a review after the last one was so bad! I actually tried becoming a vegan after reading their first book but became quite ill since buying this book have found it much easier and am no longer ill! The recipes are tasty and simple, plus alot of them are fairly quick and easy to do.
Published on 21 Feb 2008 by ccrew

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing after the first book
This book was a disappointment after reading the first book "skinny bitch". I would have thought after all their ranting and raving about processed foods, chemicals, unnatural food and going organic that the quality of recipes would have been better. The recipes all seem to contain meat stand in's: processed burgers, fake cheeses etc. This is precisely the thing i am...
Published on 15 Jun 2009 by Seren Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin' Recipes!, 11 Mar 2009
After reading the book Skinny Bitch, I just had to get my hands on Skinny Bitch in the Kitch. The recipes are amazing! It is all the same sorts of food I normally eat, only vegan.

The authors use wit and humor throughout and the directions are clearly laid out.

I definitely recommend this book to anyone wanting to move towards a plant-based diet without giving up those yummy comfort foods.

4.0 out of 5 stars New inspiration, 20 Aug 2012
I bought this book with the original "Skinny Bitch", without knowing it was promoting vegan lifestyle. I will never become vegan, but I feel inspired by the recepies in this book with alternative ingredients and I'm looking forward to expand my horizons in the kitchen! The recepies are easy to understand and follow and there are a lot of different alternatives for meat - I imagine the book to be ideel for a "vegan-to-become".

1.0 out of 5 stars Veggie Burgers - 'open the packet'..., 16 Jan 2008
S. Howel "Sugar Kane" (UK) - See all my reviews
I was searching for some kick-ass vegan recipes but this book really disappoints - filled with meat, cheese and even egg replacement products, it really lacks imagination and innovative recipes.

If you have just turned vegan or vegetarian then fair enough you can still have a 'chicken' sandwich or a 'tuno' sandwich but to those more seasoned this book lacks variety.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 23 July 2012
Mrs Lesley Oliver (Edinburgh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Not inspiring at all. Found it to be a total waste of money. Thought it would be humorous but it was just not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 15 May 2009
Ms. R. Thomas "Roo" (uk) - See all my reviews
as long as your happy to eat cardboard and stay in for the rest of your life, it's great!
buy 'cook yourself thin' instead.