on 18 July 2010
Nanny McPhee/Nanny McPhee & The big bang are both really entertaining films for the whole family.They were equally as good but in the second film the animals were brilliant.If your into fantasy with good humour( In my opinion)this box set is a very good buy.
on 10 May 2016
Love these films, I watched them over and over with my son, and delivery was very fast 😀
on 16 May 2016
Came as described. Good service brilliant movie.
on 16 June 2014
What wonderful value. £5 for 2 perfect CD's of a character that will be universally adored. The children have been glued to the film since it arrived. They still have not moved onto the 2nd one. A great gift of two great movies at a very sensible price.
on 28 September 2013
Emma, how did you manage to look so bad when you are so beautiful?! These DVD's are great family viewing and feel like a good old fashioned fairy story. Brilliantly written, I am not sure that children that unruly would behave quite so quickly, even with magic, however, the children actors themselves did a splendid job and having the adult actors they did, well, I will be watching it many more times before I stop feeling good after watching it.
on 21 August 2010
Great product as advertised. Keeps the kids entertained for double the time on long car journeys over the holidays. THANKS.
on 23 August 2010
This has kept my grandaughters entertained ever since I got it mind you I now know it off by heart!
on 20 February 2015
I had seen number 1 before,never seen 2nd one,
I and my sister enjoyed watching them very much,
They were light hearted,funny,emotionally good,
Just what we needed,
A big thanks.
on 19 October 2014
Brilliant brillant and brilliant, Nanny McPhee staring Emma Thompon and the brilliant children is a great tale on how to nuture and help children grow and overcome adversity.
on 5 August 2010
We really love these films and have watched them nearly every day. These films are awesome and a must for everyone who still believes in magic, a good laugh and for all those parents out there with kids.

We loved these so much that we've ordered the original book from our library so we can read more.