5.0 out of 5 stars Not in the doghouse anymore
I bought this as a birthday present for my wife. She said she wanted this so I couldn't get it wrong.
She is very pleased with the watch and has had numerous comments on it. Apparently Rose Gold is in vogue this year and many people say the watch looks like it costs a few thousand pounds so all good.
Published 18 months ago by Mr. J. Oliveti

1.0 out of 5 stars Please be warned
Published 3 months ago by Ghee

5.0 out of 5 stars Not in the doghouse anymore, 1 Oct 2012
Mr. J. Oliveti "GIZMO-DEALS" (Leics, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk5263 Ladies Watch with Rose Gold Bracelet andRose Gold Dial (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Please be warned, 14 Jan 2014
Received this today and this will be returned tomorrow after JSC products sent me a watch which I think is counterfeit, the reason being is that I bought 2 MICHAEK KORS watches from 2 different sellers, both came today at the same time, one of which is from the seller who is called oxford, I did not get the same model but I was able to compare the look and feel between the two watches, the one from oxford came with the tag which showed the real price in US Dollars while the other one which came from JSC didn't show its price (see 2 photos I've uploaded for your information). At first I thought maybe it was just me being paranoid as there are very good replicas out there that just looks exactly the same as the genuine ones nowadays, so what I did was to look this up further on the internet and compare it with other photos on the internet, surprisingly, I didn't see anything that is similar to what I have just received today. The look and feel of the watch is just strange, I knew I had to trust my instincts. I was very unhappy about this but Amazon assured me that this will be investigated and Yodel will pick this up without charging me.

3.0 out of 5 stars bracelet has started to tarnish within the first week of purchase, 1 Oct 2013
This watch was bought for my granddaughters 18th birthday. She was very pleased with it, however within the first week of wearing it the bracelet has started to tarnish ( the rose gold look has started to turn silver}

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous, 18 Oct 2013
If I hadn't seen this watch in a shop I would not have ordered it as the photo does not do it justice. It is very eye catching and sparkly and a lovely colour, one if the things I like best about it is that it is quite slimline compared to a lot of other watches and whilst being large and making a statement it is not bulky. If you buy it you will not be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars discolouring of the strap, 20 Aug 2013
Hi - this is the 3rd time i have sent and email and noone has ever replied - I am disappointed with the discolouration of the watch strap. I have only worn it a few times and it looks terrible, nasty, cheap and like a watch thats 10 not nearly 200 – can someone please respond to my email (s)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!!!, 18 Mar 2014
Over the moon with my new watch. Half the price of high street jewellers and just what I wanted. Gorgeous.

1.0 out of 5 stars 6 weeks down the line and its not rose gold anymore, 11 Mar 2014
So I purchased this watch, and on arrival I was extremely happy with it. fast forward 6 weeks, and part of the rose gold is now disappearing and discolouring has appeared.

This was a christmas present for my girlfriend, and it now looks awful. I strongly advise no-one to purchase this.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 21 Feb 2014
the watch is fake the rosy gold comes off

great customer service but poor item very unhappy it was the wife birthday present

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!, 31 Dec 2013
This was a Christmas present for my daughter. It was excellent value for money and because of this I was able to spoil her a little bit more. The watch was perfect, nicely presented. I would use this seller again. Looking for another watch for my other daughter's birthday and will certainly be using this seller. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great gift, 16 Oct 2013
Bought it for my gf as a gift and she loved it. Nice quality as always with Kors. The watch looks even better in nature, it looks "more red" than in the picture.

ARRAY(0xb055cc0c)