5.0 out of 5 stars BEST OF BY ONE OF WORSHIPS MOST CREATIVE ARTISTS
As a worship leader myself for several years now I have to thank Graham Kendrick for his always high quality and inspirational praise and worship. He still after must be thirty plus years produces excellent albums still writing songs that lift the Lord and lift the spirits as your join in or just listen to them.
So here we have a 'Best Of' twenty five of his best...
Published on 30 Jun 2010 by P. Clack

3.0 out of 5 stars Music
Not too impressed with this song, but hey, the writer seems to like it, so that's what is important. Try
Published 9 months ago by Mr. John D. Young

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST OF BY ONE OF WORSHIPS MOST CREATIVE ARTISTS, 30 Jun 2010
P. Clack "pete" (WITNEY, OXFORDSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
So here we have a 'Best Of' twenty five of his best known songs including 'Shine Jesus Shine','Servant King' etc with others maybe not so well known but every track here is excellent and the idea of re recording every song and not putting out the original versions is inspirational and works beautifully.My wife and I were having a break recently I had just purchased the album and on a ride to the coast we played side one and were blessed and encouraged,likewise on the return trip we played side two. So I had to get another copy for my wife to have in her car.That's how good this double album set this is.Graham never has his music overfilled or overproduced that's why it all works so perfectly, the musicians give all that he needs to give his songs a modern sound but never lose touch with the way Grahams music should sound.I realised as I listened to it over the years I've played nearly all of these songs myself many times and they are still as inspiring as ever.His songs have touched so many lives and continue to do so.The duets with other worship leaders such as Paul Baloche and Darlene Zcheck work so well but do look out for an absolutely wonderful song performed with Martin Smith (delirious),they blend so well together and is a standout track on a set of twenty five absolutely outstanding songs of praise and worship to God by one of the very best there is.Absolutely recommended a classic worship release.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 30 July 2010
T. Gage "timbo g" (uk) - See all my reviews
Ive been listening to this cd in the car today and it is brilliant. there are some trully great reworkings of classic songs on here. im crying on the servant king and being rocked out on amazing love(which is a quality sounding track). this really brings kendricks work very up to date and into this decade. exhos of matt redman in some of the arrangements but amazing performances on here aswell.
deffiantly worth a buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 7 Dec 2010
D. M. Trowsdale (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
The more I listen to these 2 CDs the more inspiration I have to come closer to God.
Some of these songs, which I have known for a long time, have been updated and very sensitively too - making them even more relevant to me to-day.

I never tire of listening to them.
Graham Kendrick is a gifted singer/songwriter

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasant Suprise, 25 July 2011
S. J. Tiplady (Notts UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased this CD for a friends special day. If you are a long time Kendrick fan you will be a little suprised at this album, the songs are all a little different from his usual praise albums, I found them a pleasant suprise and enjoyed the cd. The cd was available at shortest notice from the US and it arrived on time, also there are extra songs on the US version. Well worth purchasing if you like Graham Kendricks songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Graham Kendrick, 7 Jun 2011
Really great double CD - so many old favorites & newer songs by Graham. The new arrangements are beautiful. Very uplifting

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent cd, 13 Mar 2012
Once again, Graham Kendrick has given us a 'transport of delight' where we can lose ourselves as we draw nearer to God. This is one of his best.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow fantastic!, 15 July 2013
A fantastic CD and of great quality. Graham has re mastered the songs and they sound refreshed. What a great album! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and inspiring., 28 Nov 2012
Graham Kendrick is, in my opinion, one of the best modern song composers, beautiful words and inspiring music. I was very thrilled to find this CD with some of my most favourite modern hymns all on one disc.

5.0 out of 5 stars good CD, 24 April 2012
bought as a gift for friends as a compilation album for their collection, great CD, Graham Kendrick takes some beating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great worship songs, 6 Mar 2012
Some lovely worship songs on here. Great to listen to at night, to help you think about faith as you sleep.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›