on 4 November 2011
This is very soft and the pics don't show that once open there is an extra part of fabric for modesty that covers the top of the breast once open so no unnecessary exposure! Other bras I bought didn't have this. Good value and design.
on 29 December 2011
great quality bra for breastfeeding, easy access, nice, soft material,good after washing. good value for the money.i would reccomend it for every breastfeeding lady!
on 17 October 2012
I ordered 2 of these bras, I started wearing them 2 months before I had my daughter, she is now 7 months and they are still going strong, they have been through the wash hundreds of times, I have more than had my monies worth! They have remained soft and comfortable which is great as I have to wear them day and night!
on 4 November 2011
Great product! I am 37 weeks pregnant and starting to think about some nice comfy bra for when my baby arrives, but also I would like to wear it now - highly recommended. Very soft and delicate material - perfect for sensitive breasts.
I am going to order more!
on 20 June 2012
Comfortable fabric and good quality. Excellent price. Like other said no need to buy the high street/branded one. This one is definitely good enough.
on 5 September 2011
This is a great maternity bra, the material is thin but fit is excellent and clips back into shape every time!
on 14 September 2013
Purchased this bra after paying £24 for one from Boots and I have to say this is the better of the two! It cost less than half too! Bra arrived the day after I purchased it. Ordered the black in a size larger than I am now as they tell you to do with nursing bras to allow for when your milk comes in. The bra is very soft and very comfortable and will stretch as needed when milk comes in.
I only wish I had ordered this bra first and saved some money. Will definitely be ordering another.
What a brilliant buy.
on 21 February 2012
Spent ages looking for a Nursing Bra that was both comfortable and not too expensive. This bra is very comfortable, even when sleeping in it. It is made of very soft fabric, and although plain the pretty detail around the egde makes it still feel feminine. Very good value as paid next to nothing for it. Also liked that delivery was free and I could have returned for free within 30days, which given the poor choice on the high street is definitely a plus!
on 25 January 2012
Trekked all around town trying to find maternity bras and eventually found these on Amazon. Excellent price & fast delivery. Bra is very comfy, natural product, no silly underwires or cups; just a plain, nice, simple bra which is very comfortable yet offers the right level of support. Was excited by the fact that I can wear these during my pregnancy and won't have to invest in additional nursing bras once I reach that stage! Can highly recommend!!
on 7 March 2012
the bra itself is very comfortable but the seam stretches right across my sensitive nipples, so it scratches a bit and I only wear the bra if I need to