on 26 September 2013
Excellent fan. Could not hear the fan with the side of the case on. Moves lots of air too. Aimed it cleverly with cable ties to point at a motherboard heatsink and video card heatsink and keeps them nice n cool even under load.
on 13 January 2014
Bought to bodge my Xbox 360 to have better cooling and hopefully give it a few more years life. Even running at full 12VDC it is much quieter than the stock rear cooling fans and optical drive noise so I've noticed no difference. Upon the strength of this fan I bought two more 92mm versions to replace my PC CPU cooler. Both fans running push/pull together are still quiter than the single cheap one it replaced. Also not eye-bleedingly ugly like Noctua fans.
on 17 August 2013
Replaced my stock case fan with this one and the annoying noise is gone. The package is very simple but that is just what I needed - a quiet fan. Build quality is good and can easily match most colour scheme. The side in the photo, with 'be quiet!' in the centre, will suck air. So for an exhaust, you will want this side facing inside of your case.
on 7 June 2013
I bought two of these as my two existing stock pc fans made a lot of noise and they would both seem to spin at 100% all the time. So I decided to replace them with silent fans and these are perfect. Can hardly hear anything and that's with setting the fan speed to 1800rpm, system is also running a few degrees cooler then usual on the default fan speed setting.
on 28 October 2013
Running two of these in my archaic Pentium D940 computer which I decided to resurrect - CPUs well known for being 130W TDP ovens - direct from the PSU via a splitter.

They shift plenty of air, are very quiet, and what noise they do make considering they are a foot and a half away from my head is very low-key and not intrusive.

I can imagine that run from a fan controller they could be essentially silent!

Only possible negatives are they don't come with rubber mounts (not sure they would have any effect), resistor adapter, and cables are not sleeved which at the £7 mark would be nice, still 5* based on performance and their claimed durability.
on 17 January 2014
They are very quiet, but I cant quite tell how much air they are pushing, if I had to guess, I would say its not a ton of air.

If you are going for a quiet build where CFM isnt a main priority, then these would be fine.

There are probably more expensive fans out there they push more air for the same decibel level.
on 28 July 2013
Lot quieter than most fans on the market, it has reduced the heating remarkably well, computer was running hot after installing 4gb memory MSI Radeon 630 graphic cards and the hot weather increased the temperature inside the case as well, you could feel the heat when you touched the side, it has been marked improvement. Simple to install 4 screws supplied attach to the cooling grid with the 4 holes. and insert the electrical connection to the motherboard connection, the two connection's mate with each other, you cannot make a mistake.
on 28 January 2014
A nice quiet fan, comes with fastening screws, I've just fitted two to the back of my case as exhaust fans and my temps have lowered by 5C. I can't hear them running and they kick out quite a bit of air for the size of them. Highly recommended.
on 26 September 2013
I bought two of these for a noisy tower PC which was driving me crazy with its whirring. I had high hopes of turning this into a whisper and yes, they are quieter, but still too loud for me. Perhaps the reviewers who found them near silent work in noisier environments?
on 22 June 2014
Ordered through Amazon; swift delivery using Amazon Locker (I love that service!!). The product is well boxed and comes with 5 metal screws. Easy to fit and as one other reviewer has said it sucks air from the plate that says Be Quiet on it so depending on if you want a sucker or a blower you will know which way it needs to go (if I was being picky I would say that some instructions regarding airflow would be handy hence 4 stars). All in all a very quiet case fan for a decent price

See one answered question