5.0 out of 5 stars Silent? Yup!
Excellent fan. Could not hear the fan with the side of the case on. Moves lots of air too. Aimed it cleverly with cable ties to point at a motherboard heatsink and video card heatsink and keeps them nice n cool even under load.
Published 15 months ago by A friendly guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as quiet as I'd hoped
I bought two of these for a noisy tower PC which was driving me crazy with its whirring. I had high hopes of turning this into a whisper and yes, they are quieter, but still too loud for me. Perhaps the reviewers who found them near silent work in noisier environments?
Published 15 months ago by Bill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent? Yup!, 26 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent fan, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
Replaced my stock case fan with this one and the annoying noise is gone. The package is very simple but that is just what I needed - a quiet fan. Build quality is good and can easily match most colour scheme. The side in the photo, with 'be quiet!' in the centre, will suck air. So for an exhaust, you will want this side facing inside of your case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very silent, 7 Jun 2013
S. Heer "S, Heer" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
I bought two of these as my two existing stock pc fans made a lot of noise and they would both seem to spin at 100% all the time. So I decided to replace them with silent fans and these are perfect. Can hardly hear anything and that's with setting the fan speed to 1800rpm, system is also running a few degrees cooler then usual on the default fan speed setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the little bit extra., 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
Bought to bodge my Xbox 360 to have better cooling and hopefully give it a few more years life. Even running at full 12VDC it is much quieter than the stock rear cooling fans and optical drive noise so I've noticed no difference. Upon the strength of this fan I bought two more 92mm versions to replace my PC CPU cooler. Both fans running push/pull together are still quiter than the single cheap one it replaced. Also not eye-bleedingly ugly like Noctua fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fan, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
A nice quiet fan, comes with fastening screws, I've just fitted two to the back of my case as exhaust fans and my temps have lowered by 5C. I can't hear them running and they kick out quite a bit of air for the size of them. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be fine., 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
They are very quiet, but I cant quite tell how much air they are pushing, if I had to guess, I would say its not a ton of air.

If you are going for a quiet build where CFM isnt a main priority, then these would be fine.

There are probably more expensive fans out there they push more air for the same decibel level.

4.0 out of 5 stars It did its job but it was my poor judgement that made it not fit, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
It didnt fit my heat-sink at all which is disappointing as when it was tested was far quieter than my stock fan. It did its job but it was my poor judgement that made it not fit. The reason however it lost a star was the fact that although it was far quieter than my previous fan it still was hearable which is not something i would want in my build.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a good little fan, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
I'm very pleased with my purchase. It's relatively quiet and keeps my PC cool. I was having problems with my CPU overheating. This fan combined with a filter have done the trick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silence!, 22 Jun 2014
William JF Dalzell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
Ordered through Amazon; swift delivery using Amazon Locker (I love that service!!). The product is well boxed and comes with 5 metal screws. Easy to fit and as one other reviewer has said it sucks air from the plate that says Be Quiet on it so depending on if you want a sucker or a blower you will know which way it needs to go (if I was being picky I would say that some instructions regarding airflow would be handy hence 4 stars). All in all a very quiet case fan for a decent price

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet but not silent, 16 May 2014
Paul Birch - See all my reviews
This review is from: Be Quiet SilentWings Pure 80mm Case Fan (Accessory)
In the end the computer I was putting together needed circulation space more than it needed another fan. This one worked well. it is very quiet but not silent.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›