4.0 out of 5 stars Great Party cup.
Great party cups.

I had a good look around to find the best cups at the best price.
These are what I liked the best, the size is perfect for a good size drink, so make sure you buy the 16oz cup. You can use them again, So don't be lazy wash them out and save your cash, then they work out very cheap.

They feel good to hold, nice grip to them,...
Published on 26 Sep 2012 by Sammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cherry red?
The cups themselves are excellent quality and my friend was delighted with them but they arrived a slightly more "cherry red" than i was expecting.
Published 17 months ago by Pally

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Party cup., 26 Sep 2012
This review is from: Red American Party Cups 16oz / 455ml - Pack of 50 | bar@drinkstuff Red Cups - Ruby, Apple Red, Plastic Cups - Disposable Cup, Partyware, Party Accessories (Kitchen & Home)
Great party cups.

I had a good look around to find the best cups at the best price.

They feel good to hold, nice grip to them, with the ridges around them helps stop slipping, also helps you know how much to fill your cup.. First ridge/line spirits, (from the bottom up) 2nd wine, 3rd beer/soft drink.

They were delivered from here very quickly, I would have liked them wrapped with some bubble wrap in-case they got damaged on the way, it happens and will.
Lucky my 100 cups only wrapped in a plastic within a plastic bag seem OK.

They have the name "SOLO" on the cups packet, these are the ones from the USA... The ones you want.

I can't believe that I am doing a review on "plastic cups" ..

Enjoy !

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cup..., 23 May 2013
Scottie (North East England) - See all my reviews
Red solo cup is the best kind of receptical for barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals. They are cheap and disposable and in about fourteen years they will decompose. I really love how they're easy to stack but I do hate how easy they crack, especially if you sit on them and your beer goes everywhere. I've seen them in blue and also yellow but only the red works for me. Every time I fill it up I just have a party. It's really easy to write your name on with a Sharpie pen so you never lose your drink and people know who you are without even having to introduce yourself.

The red solo cup is more than just plastic - it's amazing, I'd even go so far as to say fantastic, and believe me, when I look at it I just want to tell it "Red solo cup, you're not just a cup. God, no. You're my friend - life long. Thank you red solo cup for being my friend. I love you and I wish someone would write a song about you".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Mar 2013
C. P. Done - See all my reviews
brilliant and sturdy. seventeen more words needed well that seems a bit pointless really so ill keep typing until I can submit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 20 April 2013
This was an excellent product. I was hosting a party and ordered 50 of these cups.

I was not sure if they would arrive in time (as I ordered just on the last day) and I then contacted the seller. They were very cooperative and although they had already sent out the order, they ensured my order once delivered got put where I wanted it.

The cups themselves were good quality, large and a nice red colour.

If you are looking for these fashionable cups, these are the cups to get. I would definitely order from this seller again as the service was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cups for party, 16 Jun 2013
Perfect for pool party. Didn't crumple - looked great and could be filled over and over again.
Very pleased - great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cherry red?, 1 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars camerican cups, 30 April 2013
SO AWESOME!!! made my house party everyone was like these are so awesome, good quailty and colour. will defently be buying these again in the future :)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 20 May 2013
PERFECT, WOULD DEFINATELY BY MORE IN THE FUTURE......PROBABLY BUY SMALLER SIZES NEXT TIME THOUGH AS THESE ARE QUITE LARGE TO HOLD

4.0 out of 5 stars AS A "AMERICAN," I HAD A QUESTION?, 4 April 2013
Are these really iconic? We take them for granted. Yeah, it's a cup. I thought the icons of the U.S. were Chevy trucks, apple pie and baseball(and maybe a huge ball of tin foil.) Having said that, this cups are good for a kegger.

5.0 out of 5 stars red cups, 25 Mar 2013
good quality for the price and this seems to be what all the teenagers are in to at the moment - was quite worried as stated delivery 29.03.13. but arrived today 25.03.13