Format: DVD|Change

on 30 December 2011
I got this film from amazon for our family to watch last christmas but never got round to watching it! I picked up off my shelf this evening, still in the plastic seal after looking for something light-hearted to watch on tv and nothing on! So I thought I would watch this and i'm so pleased I did!
Spreads Christmas joy and a very good message to parents- Christmas is family time! The family have been living seperate lives- parents taken over by their work commitments, teenager on her phone to her friends and the younger brother just wants to have the perfect christmas!
And......he get it!
Ideal for an easy to watch film, even better over the Christmas time, just lovely! xx
on 29 November 2010
This is one of the best Christmas movies I've seen in a long time. It really personifies the spirit of Christmas and family. Definately set for a classic - you gotta get it if you love Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!
on 15 November 2011
If you like traditional Christmas family films then this is for you. My 6 year old loved it and so did I. Father Christmas is sent by an elf a day too early and lands on a roof losing his memory. Obviously the parents don't believe he's the 'real deal' and very subtly say so but young Toby believes him and convinces his hard working parents and cynical big sister to help out. The rest is predicatable but just what you need to get you in the festive mood!
on 24 October 2010
thoroughly enjoyed this film it was funny but had a serious message for parents as well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 October 2015
There is something special about "made for TV movies", and The Night Before the Night Before Christmas was made for The Hallmark Channel back in 2010.

No guns, No swearing, No nudity, No violence, it's just a sweet little family movie and while the bio makes it sound a little boring "Santa sets off on his Christmas duties a day early and crashes into the Fox family's house. He ends up with amnesia and loses his magic sack of presents. The Fox family are a modern and broken family. The parents are preoccupied with work and the kids are not very festive. Forced to set their own problems aside and work together, they help Santa find his magical bag of toys." Trust me, it's far from boring, just a beautiful sweet movie.

It's going to be one of those Xmas DVDs that come out year after year after year, and for £3? just perfect.
on 15 November 2010
What a delighting christmas movie! A real christmas movie to watch with the entire family. There is nothing bad in it, and I guess it matters to us, parents.
May draw some tears from your eyes and laughtings out your mouth!
Since it's so good and low-priced, get it!
The Night Before The Night Before Christmas
Starring Jennifer Beals and Rick Roberts

Although this is the usual Christmas film - dysfunctional family where the parents are too preoccupied with their jobs to spend quality time with the children, until the magic of Christmas makes them see what is more important to them, this modern day film was done well where the children were less annoying than usual and who played an integral part in the plot. Father Christmas was gentle and convincing and the whole film is filled with festive spirit. 4/5 stars.
on 22 November 2010
well worth your time even though a bit predictable sometimes well acted and a tear jerker gets you in the spirit of things
on 17 May 2011
Saw this advertised and the write up looked good so decided to bite the bullet and buy it.

Though not Christmas at the moment we thought we sit and relax and watch it. It was a great film, easy to follow and get in to and just enjoy and feel like Christmas is maybe just round the corner! Having bought various Christmas DVD & Blu-Ray discs over recent years this is certainly one that will sit as a family favourite and be viewed each Christmas time no doubt by us as has a good little story to it and message wihtin the story line. If anything in its' own way it tells us how life can over take the basic of things and is only when forced to sit back and look at life we see what we may be missing within our family units.

A good film well worth a watch and ideal for a cold winter night leading up to the Yuletide season. :o)
on 19 November 2010
A must have and a must see film! This movie made me feel like a kid again and believe in Santa coming to my house all over again... Simply put, this film made u realize the the true spirit of Christmas is being unselfish and sharing love to everyone...Gonna watch this again on Xmas Day!