Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: T-Brush|Change
Price:£4.76+ Free shipping

on 26 May 2014
Great product, use when Barbie is still warm, & it removes everything left on the grill. I would highly recommend it.
on 19 August 2015
Brutal wire brush, but in a good way. I have porcelain coated grills and this didn't have an adverse effect on them at all.
Its great at scraping that BBQ trub away well worth adding to your BBQ cleaning kit along with, Pro-Kleen 5 Litres Super Strength Barbecue Cleaner.
on 12 June 2014
This is a really heavy duty,well-made brush. The brass bristles are thick and strong, and do not fall out or buckle after a couple of uses.The metal frame is chunky and does not bend. Easily washed in the dishwasher, as the handle is plastic.My only criticism is the handle itself could be a bit longer, your hand can get a bit hot whilst cleaning.
Overall: Excellent.
on 2 July 2015
You need to be careful with this design of twisted bristle brush as the bristles can work themselves loose and stick to your BBQ grates. If these are then picked up in your food you could end up with a nasty trip to hospital. Only realised this was a concern after purchasing the brush.

Nonetheless, on this brush the bristles seem very firmly held and I am happy to use it. I do make a habit of wiping the grill grates down before use anyway so I don't foresee any issues.
on 21 January 2016
Its an amazing price for a BBQ scraper, which means I cant give it a bad review, but I have taken off a star as I left it outside for 3 months and it went VERY rusty along the steel parts. (this was while inside the cupboard under the BBQ, so not exactly getting water on it!)

If you keep it inside Im pretty sure this will do a great job, but try and avoid leaving it outside after you have used it.
on 26 August 2012
It's easy to use, easy to clean, and like a good tooth brush, I wouldn't want to do without one.
on 16 June 2015
I had one of these before (B&Q standard BBQ brush) and that was rubbish. This one is a lot better, but still not as rigid as i would like, and the brushes will bend to one side and start to look like Krusty the Clown's hair if you look at it from the side, but it cleans the BBQ enough for me. Will last a few seasons, i guess, and then i might look at one of the more rigid - square type - BBQ brushes.
on 6 April 2015
This works well and is durable. Our previous brush started shedding the thin iron hairs, with the result that one found its way to my beef and from there to a hole between my teeth. Not pleasant. This one does not have that problem and is durable in use. Typical german quality product.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 10 July 2014
Perfect brush for charcoal BBQs (I guess you can use on gas but not sure). Bought this for my Weber Kettle for a bargain price compared to the Weber original so I was wary if the quality would be good (I was half expecting to bin it and go Weber). I needn't have worried, it does the job, scraping off ground on blackness with ease - I just crank up the heat when I am ready to use the BBQ and scrape away. Perfect tool at a great price.
on 13 April 2015
Use on with my Weber Gas BBQ, was a bit worried about using this on the grill but works very well, best to have the BBQ still hot then vigorously work the bars and they come up very quick to a good finish and re-flavour with some oil – good to go for the next time. Much more cost effective than the Weber product.