5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful, short book that will help you prioritise your future (both personal & business)., 28 May 2014
M. Kennedy - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Dan Sullivan Question (Kindle Edition)
This is a short powerful read that I wholeheartedly recommend.

I'm a self-employed entrepreneur and as such I have lots of freedom over where my businesses will go in the future and where I spend my time. Maybe too much freedom, to be honest.

6 months ago I found myself floundering - I wasn't clear on the best direction for my business to take. There was a handful of issues in my personal life that were nagging me too, but the main reason I bought this book was to help with the multiple issues in my professional life.

I spent an entire day sat at my desk and followed Dan's suggested steps exactly and -bingo!- I came out of that day with a framework of goals for my future, both for my personal life and my professional life.

That was 4 months ago. The framework has since proved extremely effective and it's wonderful to have clarity of purpose each day. I'm laser-focussed on my goals and have made great progress in all areas.

If you're an entrepreneur, or business owner, or in kind of client-management role, this book will give you a wonderful view on how to identify what REALLY matters (to you or your customers).

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably awesome., 26 Mar. 2014
C. B. Gooden "Chris Gooden" (London) - See all my reviews
The question stunned me. The power of it is that, in order to answer it, you have to mentally be already there. It makes the “future” become the “present”, or you can’t “look back”. Suddenly the goal was real. I could smell it, taste it, hear it. It ceased to be “out there”. I was “here”, standing in the middle of it. Like a giant ocean liner I could feel the bow swinging round to point in the new direction. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Dan Sullivan Question (Kindle Edition)
Extremely eye opening book and a must have for coaching businesses. Put the system into play and can say it really works. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool for goal thinking, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Dan Sullivan Question (Kindle Edition)
The simple question, to force your to think about what is needed for your success and happiness. You can read this whole book in an hour and then spend a week thinking about it. Be honest with yourself. Brutally honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the cost to number of words... ..., 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Dan Sullivan Question (Kindle Edition)
For the cost to number of words ... probably quite expensive ... though if you something from it which you can use ... the cost is justified. Have used some of his ideas already, so feel it was well worth it

The Dan Sullivan Question