4.0 out of 5 stars Very clear, useful resource
This slim volume provides a quick checklist of tools and resources for management consultants. I'd say that it is more suitable for experienced consultants than for new entrants, as a comprehensive and detailed guide could be ten times this size. Useful, nevertheless.
Published on 19 Aug. 2011 by Potty Dimley

1.0 out of 5 stars This is an appalling book. I would believe the ...
This is an appalling book. I would believe the guy wrote it in an afternoon. It reads as "everything I know about consulting", plus a collection of standard consulting methods. It took me 45 minutes to read it, after which I chucked it in the recycling box.
Published 9 days ago by Mrs A

4.0 out of 5 stars Very clear, useful resource, 19 Aug. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars A good work book, 5 Jun. 2014
RJP the Book Boy "Book boy" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This book takes you through the basics of consulting. This book is a 'how to' book rather than a text on the subject.
The books looks at pulling all management theory together and applying it in a practical sense. In this role the book achieves very well.
Management students will find this book very useful in preparing projects and people practicing consultancy will find this book very useful indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first review, 14 Feb. 2010
G. Cairns - See all my reviews
If I could apply much of advice given in this book then I would be a much better consultant. The writer's style and advice is approachable and practical and he covers everything in a concise and clear manner. Lots of valuable references to consultancy tools. A good read for all levels of consultant, regardless of experience. If you apply this book to your consultancy practice then I would doubt you would be anything but very successful.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is an appalling book. I would believe the ..., 16 May 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Another top rate addition to my bookshelf, 18 Jun. 2010
Mr. C. G. Hajdu "Charles" (manchester, england) - See all my reviews
Having reviewed Dr. Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn previous publications I am pleased to see the collection growing with the subject matter being relevant and meaningful for consultants and clients alike.

Top rate - looking forward to the next in the series.