Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 September 2010
Many people may be looking at this album and wondering about the difference between it and the standard edition 'I KNOW THAT NAME'...
This is largely the same album but contains 6 single remixes plus 2 new tracks. Here's a detailed tracklist:
1. No Doubt About It - SINGLE REMIX
2. I Don't Want To Hear Any More (with Don Henley & Timothy B. Schmit of the Eagles)- SINGLE REMIX
3. It Ain't Easy (To Love Somebody)
4. I Don't Want Your Love (I Need Your Love) - SINGLE REMIX
5. Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City - SINGLE REMIX
6. Stay Awake (I'm Coming Home)
7. Soul To Soul (The London Community Gospel Choir with guest vocals by Paul Carrack) - NEW TRACK
8. Just 4 Tonite - SINGLE REMIX
9. Love Is Thicker Than Water
10. If I Didn't Love You - SINGLE REMIX
11. Who Am I ?
12. Eyes Of Blue
13. Am I In That Dream ?
14. He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - NEW TRACK

The running order has been changed slightly to suit the remixes, which are excellent:
'No Doubt About It' is slightly faster and punchier than the original.
'I Don't Want Your Love (I Need Your Love)' has a much fuller sound and for me,
is even better than the original.

Of the new tracks, 'Soul To Soul' with The London Community Gospel Choir is pretty much what you'd expect from the title,
a very soulful/gospel feel but for some reason, sits slightly uncomfortably on this album.
'He Ain't Heavy' on the other hand, fits very neatly as a closer to this excellent collection with Paul's trademark Hammond
whirling around and through it. Great backing vocals too.

If you don't own the original release, I'd warmly recommend it.
If you already have it, this is a worthy companion piece.
on 12 November 2010
A truly outstanding talent and an album that reflects the fact. Why Paul Carrack is not an AOR superstar I do not know; I care because it is one of life's small injustices. Perhaps because Paul makes music for grown-ups? Perhaps, but if you're a grown-up, then this one is for you.
on 1 August 2010
Another wonderful collection of songs by Paul Carrack, perfect for easing you through the day, something you can't help sing along to , yet poignant and inspiring too, enough to make you pause for thought, but isn't that what Paul does best ?
on 28 August 2010
This is a great album from one of the finest singers in the business. Remember Tempted by Squeeze, Living Years by Mike and the Mechanics, well Paul Carrack is the man with the voice on those classic songs. There is not a weak track on this album from the man with soul in his voice.
on 7 May 2011
Superbly produced album from aman whose career has spanned for decades and continues to exude unheralded quality in everything he does.Take a listen and appreciate a master craftsman and seasoned practitioner who is a joy and a pleasure to experience
on 12 November 2014
Love this man who puts so much into his songs, Sure my wife will love this.
on 5 April 2015
Smooth soulful sound throughout- magic
on 8 March 2013
I bought this to increase my colection of Paul's music after seeing the documentary about him on TV. I saw him live many years ago in Mike & the Mechanics, but didn't realise how much other music he has created. I have several more of his albums on my wish list too.
on 28 August 2011
I really just wanted this album for one song - but the whole album is brilliant. Well worth the money - classic Paul Carrack
on 30 March 2013
Knew his music of old, but now have found albums and music never heard before and LOVING IT!!!
All Paul Carrack fans give it a go!