on 15 June 2013
I got this in October 2010 and still use it to this day. It's comfortable, holds plenty, and has a little pocket inside with a zip for any small things you don't want to lose. I've carried very heavy things in it many times, but the strap and the bottom of the bag are still fine and show very little signs of wear. A great buy.
on 5 January 2011
My son loves his new bag, it fits in so much its amazing, it has been well used over the christmas period. Would recommend this to anyone
on 21 September 2011
Good satchel type bag, robust and at a reasonable price. I use it for carrying my books and writing materials for my German classes. If only my lanquage ability was of the same quality!!!
on 29 April 2013
Bought this for my son two Christmases ago he uses it most days and is still in good condition. a good buy.