on 17 April 2011
A very comfortable product to wear except when running which was exactly the reason why i bought it. I thought it would be perfect to use while running but it keeps rolling up and beyond my waist. Else than that it does what the product description says.. keeps me warm and reduces body odour etc etc.
on 23 October 2011
Very speedy delivery.
Being used by son in very testing conditions - he is very impressed by it. Pleased I bought two!!
on 2 March 2013
This being bought after the nike one, both are very good, very supportive and light and you forget you are wearing them, for me however, the nike had a better cut, and had flat internal seams which felt more comfortable when first put on. At no point did the seams cause any discomfort. I use mine for general workouts, thai boxing and under my Gi for BJJ. If I were to buy another one it would be nike out of the two, but this is my personal preference and you won't really go wrong with either.
on 14 May 2014
Nothing to not like, feels great under just about anything else and helps keep you cool and air-dry when you would otherwise be dripping. Also the snug elasticity keeps not only it but you feeling secure from overt jiggling, which for some of us less toned folk is a bonus... Well worth the money.
on 21 August 2010
does what it says it will do, but i think its abit to tight, can effect your swing in golf,maybe should have gone for xl size.all the same it does keep you cool when its hot and warm when its cool.
on 9 April 2013
Item was suppose to be brand new but was used and stunk of body odour which was extremely disappointing when you pay full price for a brand new item and get a used one !!
on 8 February 2013
you will need to order one size bigger than you normally order otherwise it is a good product-was received well within the allocated time-very efficient
on 13 December 2011
Top Quality from A top Company. The product does everything that is described to do. Very comfortable and descret.
It is like you dont wear it...
on 29 March 2013
Arrived quickly. Used as a summer base layer whilst clay shooting, absolutely fine as always with UA stuff. Got the CG version for the winter
on 5 January 2013
Excellent quality bought 2 one for each
of my golfing sons - them love them.
Think I will be purchasing a few more.