on 25 February 2011
Scrubs Seasons 1-8 [DVD]

I ordered the scrubs collection on DVD for myself and my 16 year old daughter. We have enjoyed watching it on tv for a long time and wanted the collection so that we could watch it any time we wanted.

When I saw the great price that Amazon were selling it for I knew I had to snap it up fast. (I've noticed that at present it is not for sale at the same price I paid for).

We've started at the beginning with season 1 and are really enjoying it so far, I didn't realise they had made so many.

This box set only has series' 1 - 8 included, but I have to say I don't mind that it doesn't include series 9 as I wasn't that impressed with the episodes I saw when it was on tv and I have read quite a few negative comments about it. I may buy it at a later date but for the time being I'm really pleased with what I have.

Finally, delivery was excellent only taking 3 days to arrive. Would definately recommend.
on 14 December 2010
So for any Scrubs fans, this product is a must have. I first watched the series on E4 not noticing how much of the content is actually removed due to watershed. The Box set is amazing and the Bonus features on the last disc of the series only Enhance the overall "Scrubs Experience". All in all a brilliant buy, but only one to be bought if you have plenty of time to spare!!
on 17 March 2011
This is the collection that all scrubs fans will want, all of the episodes from seasons 1-8 in their full form, and a decent amount of bonus content too that should keep you going for weeks at a time - but you'll watch these again and again.

Scrubs is an excellent television show that is well written and well acted, allowing it to uniquely deliver slapstick comedy, witty jokes and heart wrenching emotion: all in one episode. Throughout the show's duration it has tackled a vast array of difficult or challenging issues, and has also developed many likeable central characters and also fringe characters. The affinity that you feel towards the characters of what is primarily a comedy, is very surprising and is a testament to the quality of the show.

Buy this boxset and you won't be disappointed. As any scrubs fan will tell you - series 9 doesn't count as it's essentially a new cast, so buy this boxset and you'll be satisfied with one of the best and most unique shows of our generation. You'll find yourself watching again and again.
on 3 January 2011
Great Box set, Tons of content with hours of entertainment. Especially at this grate price its good to get know. 1-9 will probably be out in March but pointless as series 9 of scrubs is not the proper scrubs, not like 1-8 is. A great box set with many special features.
on 19 January 2011
I had a £20 Amazon gift voucher brought for me for xmas. Didn't really know what to spend it on.

I have always liked Scrubs, but it as always been overpriced and to expensive.

When i looked on Amazon and found this for just under £60, i thought bargain!! Ontop of that with my £20 gift voucher i got it for just under £40!!!

Would recommend it to any Scrubs lover, or as a present, or if its still to expensive get a gift voucher for someone to put towards it. Its a steal.

Comes in a neat green box, with as described seasons 1 to 8, which are the best seasons. Season 9 has had alot of the main charactors taken out and is just not the same.

Would strongly recommend before the price (which more than likely will) go back up.
on 27 January 2012
I must start off saying that Scrubs is probably my favorite series ever. If you're a physican starting your career you need to watch this series and if you're just someone that wants to learn about hospitals work you need to watch this series. Oh! And if you enjoy a good laugh this series is for you.
As for the product, it reunites the 8 seasons (there was a 9th season which I didn't really care about) and each DVD has bonus content from each season (like deleted scenes, bloopers and special interviews). The quality of the episodes is good. I don't understand what people are talking about lame episode quality... The first seasons are not HD, yes, but they're still good quality.
To sum up, for every Scrubs fan this is a product you'll keep close to your heart.
on 15 January 2011
I bought this box becasue i really love this show on tv. And it's great!
And also it's perfect because season 1, 2, and 3 have spanish language, and all of the season have spanish subtitules. that's been a very good surprise. But i think that amazon should tell us the languages or subtitles of the tv box, because i'd buy more show if i knew this infomation.
on 23 August 2011
My husband and I abs. love Scrubs so I decided to get this as a Father's day present for him and it was much appreciated. We finished the whole set over a month-fantastic! No doubt will revisit in future...
on 21 November 2015
I'll keep this brief - the Season 1-8 boxed set is the one you want. Paying extra for Season 9, or for a boxed set which features 9 seasons, is not advised. By Season 8 the show was starting to run out of steam. Seasons 1-7, however, are absolutely charming and remain one of the kookiest and endearing sitcoms of the 2000s.
on 28 June 2013
I really love Scrubs and I finally got it. The box set display it's quite good, every season has plenty of bonus material and included with the 8 season box set, they give you the nineth season as well, which is not worth it, but it's apretiated anyway. The format is 4:3 (not 16:9) but it's not a big deal for me.