4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, gentle, but a little expensive, 5 July 2014
Rob Welham (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RADIUS Pure Baby Toothbrush Ultra Soft (6 - 18 months), 3 pack (Personal Care)
A bit expensive but the little one loves it. Soft and gentle and never had problems encouraging a child of 2 years old to brush her teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job!, 27 Mar 2014
I bought these for myself, as I've got very sensitive gums, and normal tooth brushes are too harsh on them. These baby ones are just the job. They are so soft and gentle, yet still clean my teeth well. I can brush them thoroughly without being in pain. I would definately recommend these brushes for anyone with gum problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super toothbrushes, 6 Dec 2012
D. Smith (London, England) - See all my reviews
I bought these to brush my dog's teeth. Pet toothbrushes are to rough and hard but, these are perfect, they are extremely soft. My dog still hates his teeth brushed but at least now I can't scratch his gums!

5.0 out of 5 stars soft!, 12 July 2012
upgraded from a finger toothbrush as baby started to get more teeth and locking down on my finger made it impossible to brush.
I tried several different brushes (NUK, MAM, Nuby) but he never quite took to them, the bristles were all so hard.
I never really felt that the silicone Brush-Baby Chewable ones really cleaned as he didn't really take to chewing them.
After my dentist gave me an ultra soft toothbrush (made brushing enjoyable and painless), I had an idea to look for an ultra soft baby brush. Found these and they have been great! I've been using since baby was 6 months, baby is now 13 months and completely allows for his teeth to be brushed without a fuss.