Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 October 2010
It is worth knowing that this is most definitely NOT a soundtrack of Toy Story 3. It is a series of musical cues with German voices speaking over them - and this should be clearly indicated on the item description. Please do not order if you are anticipating a soundtrack; it appears the only format to get the true soundtrack is through download from Amazon or ITunes.
on 11 November 2010
Even though this looks genuine, this is overdubbed German voices over a film sounds (possibly) and music track. This is not explained here and should be avoided if you are expecting the musical soundtrack of songs from the film. It is a shame that Amazon are selling it at all - and also a shame for us that my autistic son has only just told me that there is a problem with it, when asked directly, because it is now too late to send it back.
on 23 January 2014
If I had took the time to read the other reviews I would have realised its in German. As I didn't it had to be returned, my 2 year old qould not have approved!
on 12 April 2016
reaaly cross this is in german!!!!!!! very upset child