5.0 out of 5 stars Great tie!!, 24 May 2014
Mr. D. D. Forrester (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: YAC1B11 Fashion Paisley Classic Gift Idea for Wedding Silk Tie 3PT By Y&G (Apparel)
Superb quality!! Pocket Square is a bit small though - still, I am looking forward to wearing it with the Tie and Cufflinks. I am also seriously thinking about buying another Tie from the same brand. Cheers!. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated., 15 Feb 2013
Bought this for my son for Christmas I thought it would be very "classy" when he went to one of his work meetings but he said it was too "sophisticated" for work-much nicer when he went to a"posh do".

4.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely tie..., 12 Dec 2012
I have bought 7 ties from this company so far for my husband who loved all of them. They are very good quality and the colours are absolutely beautiful. The best is that some of them are coming with either cufflinks or hankerchief+cuffliks. The delivery is very quick so I throughly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good presentation., 21 Nov 2012
I am using this as a gift so was very pleased at the presentation of the the tie, cuff links and handkerchief. Everything was as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Tie., 27 April 2012
Saw this tie and cufflink set when looking for something for my husband to wear that would match a dress I had for a wedding. It is perfect. Had it for ages in preparation for August wedding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is not matching picture and real item., 11 Dec 2011
Is not matching picture and real item, on picture you can see orange mx with red, i get real orange colour, where is no red on tie :).
But anyway, I like it.