on 3 December 2014
I like this bowl and use it a lot (being a student, instant noodles is a food group). I feel like it is sturdy and well made, and the bamboo chopsticks are really nice. However, I would note a few things.

1) the holes where the chopsticks go aren't the same size (at least on mine). This annoyed me because one chopstick had the tendency to slide really far down while the other stayed in a more decent position.
2) I know this is a rice bowl, but if you are like me and like soup with rice, be careful because the holes on the side of the bowl are lower than you would expect and will drip if you're not careful. I have to fill the bowl about 3 cm below the holes to make sure it doesn't spill when I'm eating, but that's not really a design fault or anything, just something to note if you like soup and you're a bit of a messy eater.

I would recommend this, especially if you're living alone (because it is only the one bowl). It looks nice and is a good size to fit a meal.
on 4 October 2014
Very happy with this purchase, next day delivery and packaged very well. The bowl is painted beautifully and the chopsticks are bamboo, really good quality.
on 18 April 2016
Good quality, weighty cetamic bowl
on 14 December 2014
Good
on 6 September 2013
I got this for my boyfriend and when I got it I was disappointed. The bowl is painted beautifully with lovely chopsticks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse