5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know why its under toys??
This is defintely not a toy its a pen. Its great for marking out although I do find the line it makes is very faint at times and I have found felt tip pen easier to see.
Published 20 months ago by sabi

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S NOT A TOY !!!
Published on 21 Dec 2011 by Mrs. E. Runkel

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S NOT A TOY !!!, 21 Dec 2011
Mrs. E. Runkel (Uxbridge, Middx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
Not sure why I'm being asked how much fun this toy is, as it's not a toy!!! A vanishing marker pen I bought to use for marking quilting lines on light coloured fabric. It worked quite well although it behaved a little like a "nearly-out-of-ink-felt-tip" while drawing with it and the line vanished rather too quickly... I needed to go over lines several times as, frequently, when I started to sew a short length (say, along a 4" line I'd just marked), the far end of the line had almost vanished before I reached it! Having said that, it was a useful tool, the line more accurate than can be obtained with a chalk pencil (which blunts quickly and inevitably gives a wider line) and I would use it again. It showed well against white fabric, less well against blue patterned fabric; you'd need a different, light colour for use on darker fabrics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a product I would get again, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
Useless - I couldn't get it to work and have thrown it away. The pen wouldn't draw and I couldn't see it on the material.I think it may have been dried up.

1.0 out of 5 stars it run dry one the first time I used it, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
I was drawing a triangle shape and it run dry before I finished it so was not impressed. thought it would last a bit longer than that

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know why its under toys??, 28 Aug 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars vanishing fabric marker pen, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
A very handy piece of kit to use in preparation for all your freehand sewing and pattern making i have just been introduced to this item

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, waste of money, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
Not happy with this pen, it acts like it is running out and you can hardly see the line which fades away almost straight away. Not worth the fuss of returning but I am not a happy customer. it's not the brand of pen pictured either

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive in postage for a simple pencil. Postage more than the cost of the item., 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
I do not find it agreeable to use. I found it very expensive for a simple pencil and the postage was VERY expensive. I receive much heavier and larger items which cost me less in postage. I will try to avoid this firm in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
I tried this product on a piece of cloth before I started sewing. Within half an hour I could hardly see it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
They are very fine and didn't mark the material well at all. Might have been the material, but the pen was too fine for my purposes. Perhaps a thicker nib would have been better but won't try these again unless it's for fine work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too scratchy, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sew Easy Vanishing Fabric Marker Pen (Toy)
A bit scratchy and although supposed to fade within a couple of days, had faded before the end of one. Not a good buy.

ARRAY(0xa6b55864)